First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Loan and account

S Jan 05, 2021

Hi Team,

I recently buy out my loan to FAB recently so as bank has opened an account with them as normal. I have given my account details to my HR and they transferred the salary to the same as specified in the letter. Right now, I am unable to withdraw my salary as bank saying the provided account number is a dummy account (Still the same appearing in my FAB application). I am following up for this case since 28th december and they have not transferred the money yet to the actual account which is again showing in the application. Based on that i wrote email to the customer service and the Manager who is in charge for my account and he provided another account details which is not same as mentioned in the above.
At present, I have three account with FAB, since I came to Dubai, this is the first time, i am dealing with this bank and I am not sure how they created these many accounts under the name of mine.
I am really in trouble now as I don't receive my salary for the last month and struggling to furnish my commitment. This issue is going like endlessly and I really need a help to resolve this at the earliest.