Having problems with Find-Bride.com?

Find-Bride.com Customer Service Contacts

1 4 Queen Street
Edinburgh, Scotland, Lothian
United Kingdom - EH21JE

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Find-Bride.com Customer Service. Initial Find-Bride.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Find-Bride.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Find-Bride.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Find-Bride.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Find-Bride.com Complaints & Reviews

Find-Bride.comGold membership

NOTHING is add on my account!!

payment approved
Order number
order-5095958-[protected]-34820
Total amount:
15246.19 NGN

One-Time-Password has been successfully approved final order status find-bride.com

Find-bride.com is operated by:

Romantic Lines LP
101 Rose Street Lane,
Edinburgh, EH2 3JG
United Kingdom
[protected]@find-bride.com
+[protected]

Mar 06, 2020

Find-Bride.com — scamming practices hacking money from credit cards bank accounts

I see people responding saying it is not possible Find Bride or agency's associated do not take small...

Jan 24, 2020

Find-Bride.com — online dating scam id38744 nelly

Hi guys I have been doing more research on find Bride so called dating site. The phone number they give i...

Dec 16, 2019

Find-Bride.com — online dating scams find bride site id 39744 nelly

Hi everyone! I posted reviews about Find Bride before problems with the profile of my wife ID38744; Nelly on...

Nov 14, 2019

Find-Bride.com — online dating scams find bride site id 38744 nelly 44 nelly

I tried a experiment on the find bride site I turned on live video profiles I women turned out to be a pre...

Oct 28, 2019

Find-Bride.com — online dating scams

If look on under find bride affiliates They are looking for people to recruit American men to join find bride...

Find-Bride.comscam scam scam

Thiese [censored]ing people..

My wife, Jumoa Aleksandrovna from Ukraine was shocked to learn HER PROFILE on FIND BRIDE.COM was being used by the agency to scam and chat myself and other men!!

Then the site IGNORED my Julia Aleksandrovna's demands to delete her profile!

Can you imagine, the site refuses even when caught out scamming men to pull down a profile?? Even when the woman demands the profile be deleted?!

Just WOW!

I'm so furious I want to walk into their agency office and show them what a pissed off US Marine will do to protect his wife and family...

God help them!

And STAY AWAY FROM FINDBRIDE!

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM...

Oct 21, 2019

Find-Bride.com — online dating scams

Just yesterday on Find bride agency site in Kiev my France I'd 38744 Nelly Came up I call it the stolen face...

Find-Bride.comonline dating scams

I spotted a advertisment online from
      Find Bride for joining a affiliate program to sign up men to join the Find bride sites apparently more than
      One
      If 2 of 100 hundred men that you register make a purchase on the sites
      They pay you a low commission .
      You get $8.00 finder's fee for American men over target age 30 $6.00 per lead for men in Europe or Australia
      You set up your own site blog talk on social media to bring men to find bride
      Site ! When you make $1, 000 dollars they pay you by PayPal Western Union
      Web bank they take $30.00 transaction
      Fee what a scam see how far reaching scammers like Snakes in Suits on the
      Fake bride site try to go .
      Check it out yourself Google Find -Bride affiliate programs read whole story yourself I only touched on tip of the iceberg ! All men heed everyone's
      Warning! You are entering SHARK INFESTED WATERS a lot of DEMONIC
      Operations going on in the Ukraine
      Stay away at all costs unless you want a not so cheap thrill trouble awaits u
      On any Ukranian dating site do not believe the hype and BS !!

Find-Bride.comanyone get this email today?

Bonus of $ 500
        How are you charlie? I was at work. Today I received a bonus of $ 500 since I am the best doctor in the hospital. Congratulate me??? Are you proud of me? My exams still go and go. And I am very tired and exhausted (,
        But I try to use any options, ways to get documents and come to you. Today I had a meeting with my lawyer, he prepared a list of documents and took the money from me. Do you see me trying??? Do you appreciate it???
        I will show you a world of love that you have only dreamed about. You cannot imagine how excited I feel knowing i'm going to be the woman who will marry you. We give each other hope for a better future, one which relies on trust and love. We have the whole world before ready to be explored. I will always protect your heart and warm your body. Baby, I have no doubts I was made to be your soulmate.
        ... I have wished that you were by my side and with your tender care make I had that tenderness that I need in order to feel better thinking that an angel couldn't sleep next to me and give me the love that I wanted to have!!!
        For having taken into account in your life and have so many plans to make me happy,. My only concern will always be to you to be happy with me. I very much appreciate all that you desire for me.
        Kisss ira

anyone get this email today?
        anyone get this email today?

• Updated by TheWalrus49 · Sep 09, 2019

what I could do for you to make you happy?
            Hi, my sweetest Charlie !

Baby, Love is a wonderful experience, because it's the only emotion in the world that can bring you happiness when you give something away.
            It's the happy feeling that fills within you when you make the effort to please someone else without prioritizing your own interests, and putting their interests before yours.

Every time we feel an overwhelming surge of affection for our lovers, we want to do something special for them, just to let them know how much they mean to us and how much we care about them. So could you help me and tell me what special I could do for you to make you happy?)

Love and kisses!!

your lil Rimma

Aug 29, 2019

Find Bride — online dating scams

So sad United Kingdom allows such Despicable activity to make believe they are providing a service when they...

Find-Bride.comonline dating scams

You have. Biggest Rat nest Snakes with
          Suits nest with your Fake Bride site. Hopefully Scotland Yard will pay a visit
          To your Scam business and shut the
          Bloody mess down.
          I have asked the [censored]s in Ukraine that work for u to take down a stolen photo profile of my fiance's s they
          Do not reply what a business model
          No integrity no so called anti scam joke . I am pissed off
          Policy . Just a human trafficking meat market site. .
          The confirmation interviews they perform are a joke I have watched some. Hard to believe you actually
          Pay them money what a farce
          Just a side job for women men robots
          Pimple faced kids etc. Everything is fake it is like watching a bad movie.
          Men Are waking up !! Hopefully the
          Government will take away your money and leave you a pauper
          You are a bloody Get !!!

Jun 25, 2019

Find-Bride.com — membership and fake members, chatting, biking, everything

I joined find-bride.com a month ago and got 20 free credits, as if they were doing me some favor knowing the...

Find-Bride.com / Is Russian dating site scam? — russian dating

After several registrations on dating websites, I thought that most of them have lots of fake ladies in the...

Find-Bride — russian dating

I came to this site after foraging around a number of others and finding nothing. Now that doesn't mean thi...

Find-Briderussian dating

I've met my wife on find-bride.com and now I want to share this experience with you. Frankly speaking ii am not a fun of all these dating websites, but I decided to try. And I got acquainted with Kate in here. She is really the best for me, the kindest and the most beautiful lady. I am thankful to find-bride for such an opportunity. So, recommend it to all.

Find-Bride — russian dating

I can say that I am rather experienced in terms of dating website. So, if characterizing it, I can mention...

Find-Bride.com — scam/fraud

I am a highly educated, and financially very adequate, and I decide tocheck out this site. Men pay attention...

www.find-bride.com — this company took small charges, when I didn't know about it

Don’t fill any forms on the website www.find-bride.com. As well as don’t register on the website, because...

Limassol

www.find-bride.com — I got a lot of replies, which were similar

I registered on the website www.find-bride.com and started to search for the bride. I was so enthusiastic and...

Limassol