FilmLairCredit Card Charges

I can remember signing up once for the trial period. I was quite happy with the fact that I wouldn't be charged as long as i didn't buy anything. I checked my credit card statements regularly to see if this was the case. I was happy to see that it was...UNTIL out of the blue over 15 months later there is a random charge on my credit card account for 49.95 US so with the currency exchange it cost me over 63 dollars, PLUS the bank charged me a currency conversion fee on top of that for 8 dollars so all up they have ROBBED me of 72 dollars of my hard earned money for their little scam. AND it seems that they hold onto the information and will debit your account at random intervals just for some extra cash. If your not diligent in checking your statements all the time you could get a random charge. These people are robbing people of money and not providing a service, they set up this little scam as a licence to print money for themselves. Don't trust this site. I have contacted my bank and asked them to block anymore payments to these people and to try and recover the money they stole. They won't be getting another cent form me. ###ERS!