Figis Rum CakeI did not ordered the one that was shipped

Hello
Yesterday I receieved a Figis Rum Cake, ti witch I did not ordered. I sent it back today via the US Post Office. I do not want any more Rum Cake sent to me. This is not the first time this as happen. But I want it ti be the last. I truely do not want anything sent to me unless I ordered it or it is gift for being a good customer in good standing with Publishers Clearing House. I Have been a customer sinse 2004, and have placed alot of ordered from you. Please take time to clear up this matter.

Sincerely
Mr Gary Van Dee
[protected]@twcny.rr.com

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices