The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Feature Films For Families — sent unasked for $200 case of films
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
They ask people they call to give 5 other friends phone numbers who might be interested and apparently someone gave mine. After an increasing pressure filled call I agreed to get a film called Rigoletto. Rigoletto shows up in a big carboard box with 11 other unasked for films and a little under $200 to my surprise has been charged to my credit card. The only number they give leads to a customer service rep who tries to sell you more films. Though I didn't ask for the films they absolutely don't do refunds! Exchanges is their firm policy and only within 30 days. I still get unrelenting telemarketing calls from them a couple times a year. Everytime they call again I complain about the $200 case of films and they hang up on me. Great products, but unethical business practices.
More Feature Films For Families Complaints & Reviews
- Feature Films For Families - rip off company
- Family Feature Films - sales calls
- Feature Films For Families - excessive phone calls
- Feature Films For Families - violation of do not call registry
- Feature Films For Families - rude relentless callers
- Feature Films for Families, Inc. - persistent phone calls
- Family Feature Films - dvds
- Feature Films For Families - extreme amount of phone calls, leaving no messages
- Feature Films For Families - harassing phone calls at my workplace!
- Feature Films For Families - will not stop calling us!