FDB EventsNon payment of training fee

M

FDB Events contacted me through LinkedIn (Mr Saruhassan) and I provided a training at Maldives in September 2017 on their behalf. As per agreement they were to pay 50% in advance, which I received, and remaining 50% after 60 days of completing the training which became due in beginning of December 2017.

To my surprise when I reached Maldives, they did not pay for the hotel where they booked my lodging boarding. I paid that on their request and promise to reimburse along with the remaining payment.

Initially Mr Saruhassan responded to my payment requests that my payment is being done by their accounts department however after that he stopped responding to the emails. I am still waiting for both.

Mr Saruhassan appears to be based in Malaysia whereas the company from their website www.fdb.com.sg seems to be based in Singapore.

I will appreciate that they pay my money and stop such unethical practices and tarnish the image of International Training Industry.

• Updated by Mukul.Gupta.pmp · Oct 30, 2018

I do not know what triggered the decision however I received a surprise email from Mr Saruhassan informing about transfer of my outstanding training fee after almost one year.

Finally the issue is closed as my payment has been done.