Fast Transport & Delivery Courier ServicesI think this website is scam and all people work into it to get money of their victims

A Jun 14, 2019 Review updated:

My boyfriend says he send me package with this company and says this is one of the best courier service in USA. he give me tracking and and everything what he put in the box, I did track it with this website he give http://www.f tdcoursvs. info and I see package really there. does any one knows and search for this I think scam. help clear up my mind. and this company and send email to me and text as soon the package arrived in Philippines I keep track it I saw there's charge s cost 35, 575 peso insider for them to release the package, I wonder this is a scam and my boyfriend is member to this.. it alert me the way thwy speak grammar not good, and website is sometimes disappear plus is not secure like others has lock. I don't know just need someone to help me.. my email is aiza. [protected]@yahoo.com.. can u guys check if this company real??? Thank you

RESOLVED

• HI, every body complaint about the company is not the problem, Customs clearance work involves preparation and submission of documentations required to facilitate export or imports into the country, representing client during customs examination, assessment, payment of duty and co taking delivery of cargo from customs after clearance along with documents, Therefore, a freight audit is the process of examining, adjusting and verifying freight bills for accuracy. 'Freight costs. Costs incurred by the merchant in moving goods, by whatever means, from one place to another under the terms of the contract of carriage, Your country's de minimis value determines if local customs will assess a duty or tax on your shipment. Duties and VAT are calculated as a percentage of the customs value of the goods (item + insurance + shipping). Any duties and taxes on your international shipment will be billed directly to you by the global carrier.

• What happens, if cargo not cleared by importer. ... If you do not file bill of entry within 30 days of arrival of goods, the custodian of cargo can resell goods after obtaining necessary permission from customs. The importer needs to be given notice by custodian in this regard about any such auction.

• Do
    Dory Plandiano Feb 02, 2020

Wag kang maniwala jan kadalasan binibiktima nila OFW...yung mga pinay na kasabwat mamatay na sana kau..RIZA NITOR ICARO YAN ANG PINADALHAN KO SA EAST WEST BANK, SI CLAIRE MONTANO AND MAY ISA PA...PANO KAYA TO SILA MAHAHANAP NG BATAS...

Alona Alod Dec 04, 2019

I dont know if there's really a parcwl who sent to me

Alona Alod Nov 27, 2019

Stressed and depression attacks me now. I dont know where to find 19000 today. I borrowed money just for this.

• Ka
    karenn Canque Nov 09, 2019

I also have a package that send my boyfriend to this FTDCS and i wonder why did i pay the taces cost of 35, 575 and ashley ferrera says that i can send the money through 7eleven .. help me guyss it is a scam or not ?

Fast Transport & Delivery Courier Services Nov 11, 2019

@karenn Canque Freight shipping is the process of transporting commodities, goods and cargo by land, sea or air. Common types of freight shipping over the road include truckload, less than truckload (LTL) and intermodal. Freight itself can be defined as the goods transported by truck, train, ship or plane. Time for payment is scam do we look stupid to you KERENN CANQUE.

• Fr
    Fragrance Nov 11, 2019

@karenn Canque My future husband sent package to me, when the package arrived here in Philippines they ask me money for cash delivery 3k plus, 50k for penalty and 80k for money laundering certificate...and now they told me my box Will arrive tomorrow again at my hometown...is this scam?

Fast Transport & Delivery Courier Services Nov 23, 2019

@Fragrance On November 30, 2015, the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) issued its latest report, entitled: Money Laundering Through the Physical Transportation of Cash. ... Cash smuggling is used to launder the proceeds of many types of illicit activities, including tax fraud, arms and drug trafficking, and terrorism finance. you karenn and your Husband is do money laundering.

• Ro
    Rowena Tagle Nov 29, 2019

@Fast Transport & Delivery Courier Services What about my box what can you say about that?

• Ro
    Rowena Tagle Dec 09, 2019

@Rowena Tagle I had paid all necessarry taxes you asked from me until for the special delivery charge then suddenly you will declare my box under blacklist? And then you are asking me money just to remove that box on a blacklist? I dont believe you you are just making money.

Allyne Oct 03, 2019

My bf sent me a package its already arrived here in Philippines then they ask me to pay 36, 575 pesos for taxes so i can claim my package tell me about this company guys i so curious if i will pay it because they call me that i can pay it in 7 eleven and villarica pawnshop you know ashley ferreras she told me that when i go to 7 eleven i need to call her help me guys. Is it a scam?

Fast Transport & Delivery Courier Services Nov 11, 2019

@Allyne Freight shipping is the process of transporting commodities, goods and cargo by land, sea or air. Common types of freight shipping over the road include truckload, less than truckload (LTL) and intermodal. Freight itself can be defined as the goods transported by truck, train, ship or plane. Time for payment is scam do we look stupid to you ALLYNE

• Hu
    hulkJacob6 Sep 30, 2019

Now no need to worry about package your things, Best CARGO, Fast Transport & Delivery Courier Services, I send package through cargo to my sister in philippines she receive package after paying the taxes, the deliver. thanks to them.

Fast Transport & Delivery Courier Services Nov 11, 2019

@hulkJacob6 Thanks for working with us sir.

• Je
    Jean Eroa Jul 29, 2019

Well not only you guys are victim of that scammer man.. Im also almost victim of that. But thank God for being not so wealthy.. why? I also have boyfriend who sending me a package with the engagement ring inside and money. We meet there on tagged dating app. His name is Charles Saman. He send the package through fast transport delivery courier.. when the package arrived in the Philippines that [censored]ing company call me that the package is arrived and need to pay 35, 000 for the clearance and tax charges actually they are 3 mens. Named Charles Saman, Jason Edward and James smith. Be careful of this men.

• To
    Toby16 Jul 29, 2019

Hello aiza, im also in that situation.it made me think that this courier is scam together witg my boyfriend.

• Hu
    hulkJacob6 Sep 30, 2019

@Toby16 That is the best cargo, my dear, their problem is if you cant pay you taxes the we not deliver to you home.
    if you are call them scammer that means, you dont have money to pay them.