FashionNova / customer service

United States Review updated:

I placed an order and after weeks of it not being delivered and being told by customer service that it's been shipped I finally get told by customer service that there was an error with the processing of my order and they would have to refund me. At first I was disappointed but said that's fine thinking I was going to get my money back to my credit card. Turns out all they can do is give me store credit when the error was on them. I wasn't returning any items. They messed up my order. After being disappointed I said fine later to find out when I revive the store credit it's not for the same amount that I paid. It's less because they don't refund shipping. Why would I be charged shipping when my item never shipped. I need a full refund and proper customer service.

Ma
Apr 05, 2019

Comments

• Ka
      Apr 11, 2019

I placed an order for 4 high wasted Jeans. This was my first time ordering. My sister has been trying to get me to order these Jeans because she loves them and we are tall and they are suppose to be all that. However, I was happy to select 4 pairs, selected my size and added them to my cart. The next day I noticed that they were all in a size 0. I know that I did not select a size 0. I went back to the site and realize that even though I clearly selected my size and placed in the cart. It was changed to a size 0 no warning no mention just automatically changed. I am so pissed I called them and they are like well nothing I can do about it. I got them at 40% off and that sale was set to end the next day. I was told I had to wait on my order pay to send them back and then wait for a store credit and then they offered my 30% off. I just wanted my money back at this time. I'm already out $12 and didn't even get anything from them. At the very lease they should have just send the correct sizes for the price I already paid seeing it was their website that is flawed, or offered me the same 40% seeing I have to now pay to send the order back.