Having problems with Sacoor Brothers?

Sacoor Brothers Customer Service Contacts

+351 210 046 870 (Customer Service)
+351 969 722 667 (WhatsApp)
Talaíde Park, Estrada Octávio Pato, № 177, Edif. A, A3, 2785-783 S. Domingos de Rana
Portugal

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sacoor Brothers Customer Service. Initial Sacoor Brothers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sacoor Brothers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sacoor Brothers. Discuss the issues you have had with Sacoor Brothers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Sacoor BrothersService - misbehaviour - store manager

I was in the Sacoor store in Dubai, IBN Batuta mall at about 945 pm on 24th dec 2020. I never expected to have the worst experience of my retail shopping experience as the store manager Ibrahim who threaten me to walk out of the store and laughed at me when I enquired if there was a discount on a jacket which was on display... when I asked him if I could speak to the manager of the store, he said he was the manager. When I asked him for his name, he said I could complain to anyone as he would not care two hoots about it. And he also mentioned that I spoilt his day by stepping into his store.
I was terribly upset with this experience. I am not a regular customer of Sakoor in the recent past. I used to be loyal and bought a lot of stuff from Sacoor, (the company could check my profile to see the purchases I have made in the past) this is my second bad experience, hence I am raising this concern, the worst of all. I really think Ibrahim should really be taught how to have basic etiquette's of talking to a customer, if not please the customer atleast not chase them or insult them.

Please make it a point this experience is not delivered to anyone else. For sure I will not step into this store ever n will strongly recommend none within my family or friends.

Respectful,
Insulted customer,
Sunil Karthik

Sacoor BrothersI am complaining about customer care representative behavior and bad manners

I have purchased a paint in IBN al Battuta branch last day and they have sent me a message for collection today.
    I came to collect my paint, unfortunately the tailoring was very bad and as per my request for correction and redoing it in a good quality the savior representative on counter started shouting and misbehaving and speaking impolitely.
    It's very.
    I was totally unhappy with service and behavior and would never recommend sacoor brothers ibn battuta branch if such person serves in to anyone.

Regards,
    KhalIlullah Sadat
    [protected]

Sacoor BrothersDelay in shipment

I ordered two shipments form sacoor online store in 10th of November, 2020, one shipment received after 10 days, the second one not yet received since that date!
      I sent mails, tried to call the customer care but the stated phone is disconnected, how i could reach them, no one knows !!

Very upset and disappointed from such purchase experience.

Delay in shipment

Sacoor BrothersMaterial trouser quality

I had purchased a men's formal pants couple of months ago. I probably wore the pants a few times only. The entire pants is splitting/tearing apart. I paid close to 450 Aed, but the quality is absolutely shocking.. although I have followed the wash care instructions, only sent to professional laundry..
        In view of the above bad quality, I request for a replacement or refund as I can't pay too much for such poor quality.
        I can bring the pants in for your perusal
        Kindly revert back to me to rectify the unacceptable poor quality. Am totally dissatisfied

Material trouser quality
        Material trouser quality

Sacoor BrothersOnline purchase

At the time of the lockdown I had placed an order online. The order was delivered around a month after purchase after daily nagging the team about it. I understood the situation, as lockdown hit the business. Fine. One item was not in a good condition (had a stain on it) so I applied for return and did all the necessary on the website. Return policy has been extended to 90 days, so I was waiting. But. The customer service is absolutely terrible. Nobody responds the email, none of the phones is answered. The refund is stuck somewhere, and I paid for my order cash. Been almost a month now I haven't heard from them. Definitely not recommended at all!!

Sacoor BrothersCustomer and refund service

I made 2 online purchases Order # [protected] & Order # [protected]. In early April. There were refunds owed on both ordes. £23.95 on the first £432.90 on the second. Sacoor Brosther errored in the refund process for the first. I was only able to return these on 20th April after multiple points of contact with Sacoor Borothers, both email and via Whatsapp. The second order I was able to return 15th April. On the 20th May, again after multiple chasers. Sacoor Bros confirmed that i had returned the goods and were to process a refund by the clsoe 20th. It is the 30th May and I still do not have my refunds, and it is 6 weekspost return. They have been chased multiple times and I am unable to understand what the issue is. Their online service is attrocious and I am looking at a full refund and a letter of apology. Many thanks Adrian

Sacoor BrothersReturning online item

I have purchased 2 items from Sacoor online last month 1 of them was not the correct size
              I send an email, I registered online for returning the item as per their steps given but no reply. They mentioned i would get a reply within 4 days but it has been a month now and i am unable to reach anyone to get an answer for this very bad service. I think now i am unable to return my item as its only 14 days return. Worst experience ever with Sacoor brothers and not ordering online anymore.

Dec 29, 2019

Sacoor Brothers — Purchasing a suit

I would like to report an insedent that happend in taj mall branch Jordan i visited their branch and tried on...

Sacoor BrothersStealing

Dears,
                I got stolen in one of Sacoor branches in Amman, city mall branch . I had my wallet and gave an alteration receipt to pick up a shirtfront the wallet . I tried some clothes so I took off my jacket after that I wore my jacket back and when I checked for my wallet it was gone . The branch couldn't go back to the Cameras due to technical issues as they claimed . Please I need full attention to this as I will be also heading to the police

Dec 10, 2019

Sacoor Brothers — Humiliated by ibrahim on collection of goods - ibn batutta

Hi, I have been a member of Sacoor for almost last 4 years. Initially, I loved the amazing experience I used...

Sacoor BrothersSuit

Dear Sacoor Customer Care Team,

Kindly note that I bought a suit from Sacoor Panorama mall branch KSA, and on the first usage the pants got completely tiered with huge cuts, it was very embarrassing.

Anyway I return to Sacoor Panorama mall branch KSA, they took it and said "we will refund you or give you another one, we will contact you soon" but after 8 days nobody contacted me, then I went again and their answer was we already contacted the brand manager to solve this issue but he is not responding as usual and nothing in our hands.

So you are kindly requested to solve this issue the soonest.

Noureldin Ibrahim
                  +[protected]

Sacoor BrothersCustomer service

Visited Saccoor brothers'branch in Dubai Mall on Dec 02 and had a very unpleasant experience.
                    Although the staff helping me with my clothing were nice and helpful, the staff at the cash counter and the manager (Khalid) were cold and unremorseful.
                    They should treat their customers better and be far more understanding when an issue arrises. I will definitely not visit this branch again.

Sacoor Brothers9nline shopping from sacoor

Good morning,
                      This is to let you know that I experienced one of the most pathetic and vulnerable online shopping experience while shopping on your website.
                      1st it took me almost 30mins to go to the payment page after selecting and adding my orders and then when finally I managed to enter Rak Bank card details as 526039**********6010 the payment was charged however the screenshot is attached as "Oops, Sorry" and my order didn't show me sucessfull then again it is charged in 2nd attempt and it isn't successful and then 3rd time changed my card to FAB bank 524200************6069 and it's the same, I am again charged from my card however the same is not gone through. What nuisance is this???
                      And I have almost tried your wats app no.+[protected], and the person handling it seems to be real no worth as was so incompetent to help me get the same sorted. Couldn't provide me with a resolution till now.
                      I did wrote on your social media pages and would try to reach Mr.Mallik and Mr.Hasib and they must be aware of how pathetic is the service provided.

Regards
                      Hirok Poddar
                      +971 [protected]

Aug 30, 2019

Sacoor Brothers — I am complaining about a very rude treatment of your staff at dubai mall.

I am a gold member of Sacoor and has been a customer since 2014. every 2 or 3 months I buy from your Dubai...

Feb 02, 2019

Sacoor Brothers — Ties

Gentlemen I bought ties from your branch at City Mall five months ago, some of the ties became worn I...

Sacoor Brothers — Retail clothing store

Rip Off Store... the color of all their shirts bleed. The blue tags bleed into the with shirts... I went to...