FashionNovahaven't received my package

K Oct 30, 2018

A few months ago I ordered various items at fashion nova for over 100€ after a few weeks they told me that my house number is missing so I've send them a email with my full address but they send the package back to their depot.. after getting ignored for ages they finally responded to my 3rd email and said they cant find my package that's it ... what can I do ? Their customer support number is not working I need help.

• Ju
    Juicy Lollipop Nov 01, 2018

Just wanted to add my 2 cents about Fashionova. They are not based in the United States, they are in China. Anytime that you see an address that is supposed to be from the states and there is a +1 in front of the "So called Business' telephone number and they dont even have the address in a correct format just RUN THE OTHER WAY. The only time you have a telephone number that is listed in that fashion, they are not even in the country. They have a lot of scams going on over there from everyday clothing to bathing suits that are 5 sizes too small. I wish you the best of luck that you receive a refund because I think that is the same company that was on the news here in Atlanta. The lady was in China and using her friends addresses in the states to return items that were damaged or too small. The friend had a 2 car garage with nothing but returns stacked from the floor to the ceiling, from the back wall to the garage doors. Another customer called the local news and found Fashionova's address listed locally and paid the lady a visit where the returns were going and she started donating all the shoes, clothes, purses, etc, to Goodwill. If you are unable to get a refund dispute it with your bank.