Having problems with FashionMe.com?

17-02, Jalan Permas 9/1, Bandar Baru Permas Jaya
Masai
Malaysia - 81750

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FashionMe.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 07, 2018

FashionMe.com — clothes purchased.

Falsely advertised dresses, arrived over a month after ordering and were basically home made by a child. They...

Nov 04, 2018

FashionMe.com — clothes

Order number D2026661. They don't reply emails and their phone is wrong. I didn't receive any tracking number...

FashionMe.com3 items ordered during may 2018

I placed and paid for my order (NO D1983569) on 23 May 2018 which they said I will received within 7 days.
After having chased it many times over the recent weeks I received various e-mails saying that I should be patient.
Still nothing so I have asked for a refund, which they ignored. When I tried to track the parcel it stated "expired".
Do not buy from this company!

Jul 25, 2018

FashionMe.com — fashionme.com

DO NOT BUY FROM FASHIONME I placed my order on 11th June 2018 and having chased many times over recent week...

FashionMe.comproduct not received

This website is a scam. I ordered 3 bathing suits for my daughter and I on 6/29, to go on vacation. Ordered a whole month and a half early... They never came in. They dont even have a actual number to calll. Its bs. I worked hard for that money and it was taken without a thought in mind. Im a single mother, I don't have money to just waste, I was trying to give my daughters the vacation they wanted. But I don't even think we will go anymore because they aren't gonna have anything to wear. I want either my money back or for these bathing suits to actually come in!

FashionMe.comlate order, no refund, no reply on emails or messages

Order number D1987608. Took over 30 days to ship. When asked for a refund due to late order I got a reply saying the item has been shipped, I then receive an email saying one of the items is not in stock so I need to select an alternative. They lied about the order being shipped and now will not give me a refund. They do not get back to emails and are unprofessional in the way they deal with business. I would never use this company again. Their staff cannot speak English and cannot update customers appropriately. It is fraudulent behavior to not give customers a refund and not allow customers to cancel orders when they are very late. I am extremely disappointed in fashionme and will make sure I give my feedback on all social media platforms and get a legal representative to help me get my money back.

Mar 27, 2018

FashionMe — no refund and unprofessional business relations

I ordered their products online and paid the company on September 19th, 2017. My order number was D1928839...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices