Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennesseeinsurance

A

On 6/26/16 Sunday, my daughter was involved in a wreck. A witness that was behind my daughter at the stop sign stated my daughter stopped and then proceeded thru the intersection when the truck hit her and spun her car around. The driver of the truck then drove on the sidewalk running over several flower pots and then coming to a stop about a block later. The truck was traveling in a 15 mph zone. The witness said that the truck was speeding.

On 6/27/16 Monday, I reported to my insurance about the wreck. About two hours later, the claim adjuster called me and said he would be handling it.
7/5/16, Haven't heard a word from the insurance so I call them. They claim my daughter failed to stop at a stop sign and it was her fault. I asked if they had spoken to the witness and they stated they couldn't get a hold of the witness. Later that night, I got a hold of the witness and she said the insurance had not contacted her.
7/6/16 I call the insurance co and tell them I spoke to the witness and for them to call her. Never hear back from them that day
7/7/16 I called the insurance co and set up a 3 way call between me and the witness and them. Insurance co said they would contact me in a business day or two
7/12/16 I called insurance, they had just received the transcript and he was getting with his supervisor in this matter
7/13/16 They ruled it my daughters fault

I have attached two pictures. The first is the speed limit sign the other is my daughters vehicle that was struck in a 15mph zone.

insurance
insurance

• Wine Is Good Jul 15, 2016

I meant to say did the witness not talk to the cops...

• Wine Is Good Jul 14, 2016

Who's insurance? Your daughter or the other party? The other party has no vested interest in your daughter ad they will fight for their client. Did the police give a report and decide it was your daughter's fault? Or did no one call the police? Did the police not talk to the cops? Without a police report, you have no real proof of fault.