Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee — homeowner's policy
On April 16, 2018, two weeks before she and her two daughters were scheduled to move in, Hope Elrod's NEWLY CONSTRUCTED home burned down. She paid for the home with cash (her husband's life insurance proceeds). Five months have gone by and Farm Bureau has not approved or denied the claim. They are just continuing to investigate, but they haven't talked to anybody on our street and the house is just sitting there.
Hope and her lawyer made a web site called - http://www.myfarmbureaunightmare.com telling her story and asking for public help. Please visit the site. If you know anything about this fire, please contact her and let her know!
More Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee Complaints & Reviews
- Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee - farm bureau doesn't take responsibility for their drivers action 
- Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee - homeowners insurance claim
- Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee - homeowners policy
- Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee - insurance 
- Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee - insurance claim for theft