Menu
Fantastic Services company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

36 complaints
25 resolved 11 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Fantastic Services customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Fantastic Services. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Z
4:48 pm EDT

Fantastic Services - Unauthorised charge on my credit card

I have had £79 taken from my account without authorisation. The service provided when I did engage fantastic services was far from fantastic. I tried to complain and to get through to somebody but nobody answered the phones. I want the charge stopped/refunded immediately.

This is a terrible company. Once they have payment the service stops there.

Desired outcome: Refund of the unauthorised amount without delay.

6:18 pm EDT

Fantastic Services - End of tenancy clean

I started the complaints process (22031302SENI) the day of the clean on 18/3/22.

You can see from my attachment that I have been ignored by Fantastic service for almost a week after suggesting a solution.

It has now been over a month and their inability to response fairly, reasonably and with any disagreement of my complaint is clear. I’m disgusted that a company can implicitly agree to my complaint and not wish to continue to reach an agreement.

Desired outcome: To receive a refund of £184, as per the chain of discussion and my calculations.

M
7:00 am EDT

Fantastic Services - Pest control

I called out pest control to help with rats on Sunday. The man arrived, and put a load of glue boards down, without fulfilling the legal obligation to come back to check the glue boards every 12hrs. He did not mention the glue boards in his report either. Several rats got stuck on the glue boards and ended up running around my house with the boards stuck to them. I had to pay for a new company to come out and resolve this. Furthermore- the money was taken from my bank account without my permission. Two breaches of legal requirements there. I want a refund and not to have to deal with you again

Desired outcome: Refund

U
11:22 am EDT

Fantastic Services - End of lease cleaning

Booked for end of lease cleaning for 3pm cleaners arrived after 6pm. Terrible service. Place was still dirty and promised they will send cleaners back when I initially booked with them but they didn't. They charged me 349 for only 1 bedroom. They promised I would get my full bond refunded or else they will arrange another cleaning not true. They said they will only provide 30 dollars credit and that they will not send cleaners to clean the place properly. I lodged complaint with them and they still wouldn't help.

Desired outcome: I want my partial refund and to send cleaners again as they promised.

1 comment
Apr 19, 2022 6:22 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Similar issue with me re quality of the clean. My complaints via the fantastic services complaints form yielded very little value and now my messages are being ignored!

V
8:29 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have had the worst experience ever with Fantastic Services! I paid in full as per their request and a month before the job started to renovate my kitchen. Of these [protected] the biggest amount, [protected] , was for the repainting of my kitchen with their contract stating an undercoat (primer) and two coats of paint. Not only they did not come to my...

L
10:24 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi there. I booked an end of tenancy clean in April 2020. When I booked the service on the phone, I was offered the opportunity to join the 'Fantastic Club'. At no point did the telephone operator say it would cost £79 a year. I have today seen £79 taken from my bank account in April 2022, and April 2021. A total of £158. This has been taken illegally. I...

12:23 pm EDT

Fantastic Services - Handyman

Very unreliable I don't recommend booking with this company - I booked a handyman for 10.00 am and took took the day off work. I got a call at 5.46 pm the day prior to move the booking to 3.00. I was on the train on the way home from work, nothing I could do about the day off - when they assured they would be here at that time I accepted it. At 2.10 on the day I get a text message, running late now 4.30 pm - ok just about doable with drilling etc 4.30 - 6.30. I then had to chase at 4.45 to ask where he was - now apparently my appointment is 3 hours late and he is coming at 6.00 pm! You can't start noisy work at 6.00 pm. I can't get in touch with anyone, only automated service - you have to prepay and they are not responding to any of my requests to refund the money. I'm sure the workmen are good, I can't review that part, but the admin/management of this company is horrific.

Desired outcome: A speedy refund, an apology - not the automated one churned out time and time again on bad reviews! and some sort of compensation for the wasted day's holiday sitting waiting for the service.

D
10:10 am EST

Fantastic Services - Cleaning Kitchen, Bathroom and Cooker

I originally booked cleaning of the above for 3pm today, weds 26th Jan, I was called and asked if the room cleaner could start at 1pm instead, I agreed, even though this meant I now had to sit in all afternoon. When I woke this morning there was a text message from a 'Fantastic Pro' asking if it was ok that they came at 11am, again I said yes.

The cleaner didn't show at 11am, I then received a call saying that they would be 20 mins late for the 1pm appointment. I pointed out that this had been brought forward and then customer service person who denied any such message had come from you. It was from your text number with my name on it, I feel like he was gaslighting me rather than dealing wit this issue.

So I'm now had to sit in my flat all day for what should have lasted 3 hours in the afternoon, max. There was no real attempt to help from your customer service and I am left never wanting to use your company again.

Desired outcome: Acknowledgment of the mistake, a free clean maybe?

N
7:37 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Unfortunately we can't put no star for rating. Today, I had the worst NON FANTASTIC experience with fantastic services. In fact, my end of tenancy cleaning was booked at 12 and they called me to start earlier, I said ok as I was happy toget it done. asap. We opened the door and asked the ladies hoe long would that take to finish it, they said 2 hours and we...

R
3:32 pm EST

Fantastic Services - Bed bugs treatment

I have paid for two visit treatment,
The first visit Treatment appointment was 3-4pm but he came late three hours .

The second visit treatment was 3-4pm but I have received text saying running late, that day I was
House whole day but no one turn up? 4 pm i received another text saying I waited out side your property 30 minutes.I went check it out side no one there.

I have email to them what happened,
They asked me to pay again, I said why should I ?, I paid for do two treatments but you done one other one not complete yet.

I have email to them many times but end up nothing.

I am so disappointed they decision.

P
5:11 am EDT

Fantastic Services - Booking REF: Paige Gooden 210825592SYS

I have been waiting for the gardening service to arrive at my property at 8:30am this morning nobody has arrived and my account states that the job has been completed. We are waiting for someone to contact us we are unable to leave our house as we don't no if anyone is arriving. This is the second time I have had bad service from this company. Before this my last job was incomplete and I had to rearrange for someone to complete the job there was a very bad lack of miscommunication. Please inform me as to why are customers unable to speak with someone regarding complaints this is unacceptable that customer service works in this manner you are not focused on the client and customer satisfaction.

Desired outcome: refund of service

C
6:01 am EDT

Fantastic Services - Oven cleaning

I have used FS to clear my oven for the past five years, this was an agreement when I purchased it. However, I had it cleaned on the 3rd August 2021 and the chemicals have ruined the outside of the finish. I have emailed FS on the 8th August and got an auto response to say someone would get back to me, they haven't. I have images of the damage (see attached) and I know your rep took pictures before and after, the marks are apparent in bright sunlight which was when I noticed them. I cannot seem to speak to anyone, its all automated. Can you please respond as I am very upset not only about the issue, but I cannot speak to anyone to get this resolved? I would like some one to come and look at the damage and provide an answer on how it can be solved.

Desired outcome: I would like the oven to be how it was before this issue?

B
1:43 pm EDT

Fantastic Services - Removals & follow up email

I submitted a complaint after my move on the 6 July. I subsequently had to work until the 9 July at which point I was finally able to unpack & discovered the damage to my furniture. I then submitted my first email containing photographs of the damaged goods.

The customer support representative challenged why it had taken me so long to get in touch. This was neither relevant nor pertinent to the issue. Despite explaining the reason, which I believe was unnecessary, I've still not had a reply to my most recent email.

I would like to seek compensation for the damaged furniture. I will need to reupholster my sofa, buy new weights, have the arm on the chair repaired & the scratches on the cupboard fixed. Who should I send the bill to please?

Regards

Rachel

Desired outcome: Compensation for damaged goods

B
1:04 pm EDT

Fantastic Services - Gardening services

I booked 2 gardeners to trim garden hedges and pressure wash the paving stones and was charged £143 on my debit card.They were supposed to come on 18th June and Fantastic Services cancelled at the last minute, I was told they could not come until 2nd July.This was again cancelled by them saying they had no one available.I have not received my £143 back for services not given and have been unable to contact them by phone or email to claim this back as I do not want to make a further booking.

Desired outcome: Money refunded to my debit card.

8:31 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fantastic Services - Damage during oven installation; Did not complete promised service and charged me

Date of incident: 07 Dec 2020
Invoice ID: 20120304YOY
There were 4 tasks to be accomplished:
1. Install new oven 2. Swap washing machine and dishwasher 3. Install stacking kit for tumble dryer 4. Install tumble dryer

The folks who came to attempt task 1 damaged the wall with a big scratch/mark that needs to be fixed (photo attached). I need compensation for this.

Tasks 2, 3, and 4 were not even attempted but I was charged the full amount beforehand without being informed which is robbery.

Since I need to now hire a painter to fix the wall plus call another provider to perform tasks 2, 3, and 4, I expect a full refund (£150) in addition to compensation for distress and unruly behaviour of the electrician to my wife.

T
2:59 pm EDT

Fantastic Services - house, garden maintenance services

Requested drive pressure jet wash from fantastic services, the man did not do a good job the moss growth was still on the drive paving stones, he said this is part of gardening and he is not here to do the gardening, and if he do the gardening he has to charge more.
This company is gives one price on the telephone and charge another price on arrival and more when the work is done. The workmanship is of poor standard. Do not use this company they are not to be trusted.
They say they do a professional work, but it is not case.
Fantastic Services is not so fantastic and I suggest you avoid them, they are unreliable and dishonest, not recommend.

Fantastic Services contacts