Fantastic Sams Franchise Corporationservice

B Aug 02, 2019

Rude! Rushed and disappointing, there was a old lady who had walked in and I was next on the list because my mom was before me so I was up next, this old lady walks in sits down nobody greets her or anything and then this stylist takes her back like 10 mins later, EVEN tho we had been waiting for 45 mins already!! Extremely unsatisfied with my haircut! All I wanted was layers and I got a lord farquard haircut instead. I am not happy at all, they were rude, rushing to get the next person in and out of their chairs! My mother and I will not being coming back to this location. She felt the exact same way I did and that's not fair being how expensive it is to not be listened to and payed attention too. Like I just want my money back to be honest but it's whatever.
Thanks!