Fantastic Samsfalse advertising

S

I got a coupon for $35 all over color (1 color) at my local grocery store (HEB) and when I got to the salon, they would not honor it. However, I have had two of the same coupon in the past and they WERE taken. This time the girl said it was only for short hair. My hair is just past my shoulders so it was going to start at $65. I told her that I had used the same coupon in the past and she started talking about working on commission. (what's that got to do with anything?) I said well, if you honor this coupon, your tip will be very nice. She said she could not do it. I left and will never go back. This is false advertising. I will be happy to give you a copy of my coupon (added below). The owner was IN the shop (i saw her when i first got there but she was in the back when i was talking with the stylist) but she never came out to help!

false advertising