Fannie Maebids on there houses

I put a bid in on a house that was Fannie Mae/Reo owned that was priced way over what it was worth. The price 183, 600.00. my bid was 110, 000.00. This was a cash bid, no financing involved. We just received there reply and I quote buyer needs to come up with a serious bid or move on the price is 183, 600.00. I went to issue a complaint to Fannie Mae and wrote to the wrong department and was told that it would be sent over to there property department but if I wanted to talk to somebody then I could call [protected]. I did where I was informed that Fannie Mae does not negotiate prices, or allow bids to come into there offices, so I want to know who said No to the bid and can I sue Fannie Mae if they sell the house for less then the bid that they gave me that was 183, 600.00 @ because of discrimination of somebody who can pay cash over somebody that would have to have financing from them or any other financing company?

• Ke
    Kellysuesymons Jul 31, 2011

Did you look at the house? Better yet can you pay cash for a house or only for your English lessons, since you have such a great vocabulary

• Me
    mellrocks Oct 11, 2011

I put in a bid with FM too. They are shady and use unethical brokerages. I'm pretty sure the listing agent told the other party what my bid was, even though I had no idea of another bidder. This practice needs to be stopped! Please sign this petition!