Rocky Real Estate Logo

Rocky Real Estate

Having problems with Rocky Real Estate?

Rocky Real Estate reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 30, 2009. The latest review Worst maintenance team was posted on Dec 24, 2020. The latest complaint Fraud cheat scam beware was resolved on Jan 30, 2009. Rocky Real Estate has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 6 reviews. Rocky Real Estate has resolved 1 complaints.

Rocky Real Estate Customer Service Contacts

+971 43 532 000 (Dubai, UAE)
+971 44 476 644 (Rocky Real Estate Brokerage)
ORN-212, 1st Floor, Sheikha Latifa Bin Hamdan Building, Al Fahidi Street, Bur Dubai, P.O. Box 2375
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

Rocky Real Estate Complaints & Reviews

Rocky Real EstateWorst maintenance team

Hi. I am tenant of rocky real estate. Staying in flat no 102 al hashmi building, warsan 4 in dubai. I have many issues with my flat. Drain water in sink always clogging and sink drain water always stays stagnat.

Like that i have so many problems. They didnt attend my phone call. I call them a lot. I am highly disappointed with them.

I have complaint three times and no use. The company maintenace manager his team does not care about tenants. Simply they get money from tenant and after that they dont care. I got fooled and cheated by them.

Regards
Harris
[protected]

I think its better people shouls not choose rocky real estate people. They are cheaters.

Worst maintenance team

Maintenance Manager Feb 24, 2021

Dear Harish,

As discussed, the issue was rectified already. We would like to seek your support to not to put the solid waste on the sink which leads blockage as there is no issue on the main drain. Expecting your cooperation and would like to ask you to remove this complaint from review.
      Raise your new requests in your Mobile app / Web portal to address accordingly.
      Thanks
      Maintenance Manager

Rocky Real EstateProduct/service

I live in Arjan Heights building 114, managed by Rocky real estate.
    I've been complaining about the ventilation system since we've moved in. I'm pregnant and my neighbour smokes cigarettes in his house and the smoke comes in my house also, even when they cook, my house is full of that smell.
    Smoke is not good for me being pregnant, here I'm becoming a passive smoker, which creates breathing problem for me and not safe for me or my baby.
    It's a kind request please check what's the problem with your ventilation system in this building. Please rectify that. I've never seen this kind of ventilation system in Dubai where you can smell others house's smoke or any smell.

Rocky Real EstateFood waste falling on my Terrace

Flat #113 major seddiqui building al nahda1 dubai... My floor is filled with food wast eg: biriyani, chappati, dal, paneer from my neighbors. Been happening for the past 10 days now. No action from the real estate authorities. Real estate security are least bothered

Regards,
      Saju varghese
      [protected]

Food waste falling on my Terrace

Maintenance Manager Feb 24, 2021

Dear Mr. Saju,
          As per your above request, we had taken control measure immediately. We displayed notice on the notice board as well. As confirmed by you there is no issue after that.
          Expecting you to remove the complaint from this google review.
          We always at your best service.
          Thanks!
          Maintenance Manager

Sep 19, 2020

Rocky Real Estate — Rental

I have rented an apartment from Rocky Real estate for over 2 years. This year I have noticed that they have...

Rocky Real EstateNon refunding of my deposit

I have cleaned and serviced the apartment after my tenancy contract and submitted the keys to the concerned person. But they came for inspection after 9 days and they gave me long list of items to be repaired which is actually not to be carried out.
        These are the cheaters so no one should go for their service and or any properties.

Rocky Real Estate — Fraud cheat scam beware

Beware of these guys. They scam you left right and center. They will extract every penny out of you and give...