Family Dollarstore manager

L Nov 11, 2018

I visited your store #10039 at 2041 Americana Blvd.in Orlando, fl phone#[protected] on Sunday 11-11-2018 at 9:33 a.m. as usual the parking lot was filthy and littered in trash but that's not the issue. Upon grabbing my items and getting in the check out line, I noticed the line was extremely long down the aisle with one register open. I asked an associate a young lady who was fixing the chips, if she could let somebody know or get the manager because the lines are long. After waiting for a few minutes the associate asked me if I could see the manager coming? So I loudly said hellloooo if the manager is here she needs help in the front. A guy came up very rudely and said I'm the manager and it takes me awhile to get up here. I said well sir we just want to check out. He then began going back and forth with me word for word telling me if I didn't have patience there is the door. I expressed to him that I would be calling corporate office and he said go ahead it ain't the first time and it won't be the last. I asked him for his name and his reply was (I forgot my name). After going to my car another customer came outside and told me she heard someone call him (kenny) obviously upset herself as well. I'm a loyal family dollar customer who deserves to be treated with respect, dignity, and customer service. None of which I received on 11-11-2018. This incident deeply saddened me because I was shopping with my young daughter and she witnessed a grown man who's a manager blatantly disrespect her mother. I truly am lost for words and would like some sort of resolution or apology, further more some type of action taken against this employee. I've had a bad experience EVERY SINGLE TIME I've come to this location. And after a manager himself told me to get out of his store simply because he can't manage his store or is under too much personal pressure/problems at work to do so, I promise you I will never visit that location again!My name is Lacherrica Brown phone number [protected]

Sincerely, one disappointed shopper

store manager

Chris1977 Nov 12, 2018

I'm gonna speak for Kenny. "Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye!