ADVERTISIMENT
1000 Fort William Rd, Thunder Bay, ON, P7B 6B9, CA

Reviews and Complaints

FairweatherReturn Policy

I purchased two sweaters yesterday and was advised by clerk that I could return them within 14 days for a refund. I went to return them today and was only given an in store credit - I have already purchased items online through Fairweather. Cashier yesterday was rude - was on her phone speaking East Indian the whole time I was in the store - I had to interrupt her phone conversation to ask a question. She did put her phone down to ring up my purchase as soon as I was finished she went back on phone. I would like a refund not a store credit.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Fairweather — service

I brought a winter jacket on December 24, 2018, after two days boxing days December 26, 2018 I came back to...

Thunder Bay