Fahrenheit HVAC Logo

Fahrenheit HVAC

Having problems with Fahrenheit HVAC?

Fahrenheit HVAC Customer Service Contacts

873 Township Line Rd
Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
United States - 19027

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fahrenheit HVAC Customer Service. Initial Fahrenheit HVAC complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fahrenheit HVAC above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fahrenheit HVAC. Discuss the issues you have had with Fahrenheit HVAC and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Fahrenheit HVACa/c repair

I am sorry I let Rob Harris inside of my home. I am 72 years old and he would have taken advantage of me. He stated my a/c compressor was seized and there was a serious problem with the coil atop my heater. He was like a used car sales man. He started with a price quote of $8, 731.00. And after a few minutes of me not taking the offer he tells me that if I would sign on the dotted line while he was standing in front of me there was a coupon offer of $1, 200 off. The sales pitch went on and on. Three levels of financing. When that did not work there was $500 off if I was a veteran. On and on. After he left he called back within an hour saying that because it was a holiday weekend coming up and they did not have too many installs at the moment he would further reduce my price by another $500 if he could come back and get my signature. I would not trust Rob Harris, Joe or Matt Lynn (the 3 owners) in my house for any reason.

My review was quickly followed by a phone call from the owner Joseph Lynn. We went over what I experienced. My review is not a rant. I was not in the throes of angry temper. Neither did I embellish or misstated the facts. He was willing to lower the price further if I would retract my review. He claimed that a poor review for his company was almost unknown to him. However on Yep I found many 1 and 2 star reviews. That further convinces me that Mr. Lynn and Mr. Harris are disingenuous at best.

Mr Lynn's reply to my review should not mislead you. The condition of my equipment is a non issue. It is what he would charge to replace the equipment and his sales methods that are in question.

I have saved $4, 119 and have comparable equipment. I called Custom Aire Heating and A/C. The salesman did not know that I had a prior bid. He suggested two different units. The up front price without asking for a discount was $4, 613. That price compared to the $8, 713 offer from Fahrenheit was an easy decision to make.

Based on my experience with Fahrenheit and the poor reviews that I have found online I will suggest that the prudent shopper would do well to look elsewhere.
1 Share