Facebook / lissh, co. ltd wigs

This company is a complete scam and rip off. I purchased 3 wigs for my elderly, sick mother. They sent me items I did not order but took my money. When I attempted to get an exchange/refund they had me jumping through hoops and in the end would only give me part of my money back. I am really disappointed and would never, never, never recommend. I ordered 3 blonde wigs and received 3 brown ones. To top it all off, they kept the other 50% of my money.. Nothing but aggravation and false advertising.

Do
Jun 27, 2019

Comments

• Ka
      Aug 20, 2019

I ordered a Wig From Lisshcoltd and they give you nothing to return it . It is a scam I will be contacting my bank and letting them know that I need my money back and they won’t dispute it and hopefully I will get my money back. I am a widow lady at 68 years old and I am on a fixed income and I don’t have $42 to just throw away. I think they prey on the old because they know they lose their hair

• Ka
      Aug 20, 2019

I ordered a wig from Lisshcoltd and they gave you nothing for a return address. I’ve read other post and it is a scam something needs to be done about this company it needs to be taken off of Facebook I am a widowed 68-year-old woman I have a fixed income and they pray on women that are older because they know they lose their hair. I am out $42 that could buy me food for a week. Thank you Kathy Rowe Osborne 147 Anchorage Ave., Apt. 4, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920 phone number [protected] again thanks

• Je
      Aug 22, 2019

I ordered a wig from them and got the wrong color. It was also full of glue and not even worthy to use for a Halloween costume! I complained to Pay Pal and got instructions to return it, but it was going to China and would have cost more to ship back than I paid for it. A total scam!

• St
      Sep 04, 2019

I just received a LACE-FRONT Wig that I thought I had ordered (from the pic online). To my amazement, it was not a Lace-front but an OLD, WORN and SHEDDING. US customs should really get involved with this company called LISSH Co, Ltd. in China. I think it is a run-down garage OR run out of some smut-filled basement with non-English speaking beer drinking Asians preying on US Citizens (and making money). Lissh (aka LUNA Wigs) needs to be sued all across the board and the Chinese officials needs to be notified. This company Lissh needs to be shut down not only on Facebook but online as well and Paypal needs to drop their account with them all together.

• Ci
      Sep 05, 2019

Please STOP THE MADNESS! This company is a SCAM and have scammed me over and over again because they have so many different company names on facebook. The pictures they use are nothing like the wigs you really get!!! Something needs to be done about this. I know they have scammed me out of over $500.00. Never again will I ever order a wig from facebook advertisement period.