Exxon Mobil Corporationgasoline pump at mobil gas station genesis 106503, 337 w. irving park road, wood dale, il 60191

Good Morning,

Please note as a forward introductio I have been a loyal customer of Exxon/Mobil since 1991 with no issues what so ever. Alas, today, I do a have a complaint. While pumping gas this morning at the above gas station I placed the pump in my car, pushed the clip in place, and returned to sit inside my car since it was a bit chilly out. I was in need of approximately a little under 1/2 a tank of gas, rough estimate of $20.00, considering it was $2.79 per gallon. Therefore, when I glanced out the window and saw it was over $34.00 I knew something was wrong. I proceeded to jump out of the car, saw the handle was spurting gasoline out and then promptly disengaged the handle and returned it to the pump. My shoes were covered with gasoline, along with it being on my hands and some of jewelry. I went into the station were the attendant informed that there was nothing he could do but offered me a free car wash valued at $10.00 which I accepted since my car was covered in gasoline. I do not have the receipt to this since I did not want to further step in all the gasoline and was in a rush to get to work but I quickly took a picture of the pump. You can also verify this via my Mobil card receipt purchase on the monthly statement.

The intention of this letter is just to inform you of this error and request reimbursement of $15.00 in unused, unwanted gasoline and compensation for a new pair of shoes, approximately $25.00.

Please contact me via email at k.[protected]@comcast.net or phone [protected] and let me know how I can go about obtaining this.

Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Regards, Kathe Barwacz