Exxonmobilexxon mobil check

V

I cashed a check that Exxon Mobil sent me at
Christmas time for 1400.00. when I received my
statement they billed me twice for the same check.
they are claiming my bank indorsed 2 times. I
have contacted my bank they have sent Exxon
copies of my bank statement showing I only
received the funds once. The Exxon company
just sends me letters saying the bank cashed
twice and will not credit my account. I have
had an account with them for over 15 years
and have never had an experience with them
like this. They will not accept any documenation
from my bank. Exxon just continues to state it
is my responsibility to prove the bank did not
receive the funds. I was told by a representative
from Exxon this has been a computer error. When
I repeated this to management they denied it.

• Mi
    Mikerobinson81 Mar 23, 2010

Hi,
    Can an EXXON MOBIL area manager have any share in any Mobil gas station and take a monthly profit??
    As far as i know, the company guidelines list that all the corporation employees should have no connection directly or indirectly with any Mobil gas station.

m.amin52 Apr 20, 2014

am abdallah mohamed an egyptian i was in the ring road then i found a car belong to ur company the it came close to me then suddenly the tyre of this car came toward me, so i couldnot control my car then it s destroyed my car . i ve contacted with the manger of the company but they v ignored my calls, i just wanna know what can i do now i lost my car bcs of ur driver s mistake .. please tell me what can i do ..

[protected]
    [protected]

m.amin52 Apr 20, 2014

this s my car that ur campany s car s destroyed it

Comments

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices