Exxon Mobil Corporation — customer service
I frequently visit this location as it's 0.3 miles from my house. However, overnight I typically will take an extra 2.5 mile drive just to avoid the negativity I encounter with the woman who works overnight. She is unprofessional and very unwelcoming. I say this because when I come into the store she without fail rolls her eyes at me when I reach the counter. If I ask her a question she can't seem to be bothered with replying in a full sentence. And anytime I say "Thank you" I get a nasty look and "mhmm". At this point it's getting out of hand. I have already attempted talking with her about it respectfully but nothing has changed. A desirable solution is to give her a refresher on being in customer service and how to be more professional. It doesn't matter if you don't like a customer you don't make it obvious and make them feel un invited in that store.
More Exxon Mobil Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - job scam
- Exxonmobil - beware of this scam!
- Exxonmobil - e-mail award lucky winner of month
- Exxonmobil - winner of 450 000
- Mobil oil company - job scam
- Exxonmobil - gas attendant
- Exxon - inconvenience
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - mark ten cartilage
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - air pump
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - store in general