Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Drug Stores Express Scripts Your pharmacy refuses to fill my prescription and has blocked me from your website.

Express Scripts review: Your pharmacy refuses to fill my prescription and has blocked me from your website.

N
Author of the complaint
3:38 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Jan 4TH I became immobile from a stiff neck. I phoned my doctor, Alexander Chang and he phoned in a prescription to Express Scripts for cyclobenzaprine. Express Scripts said they needed prior authorization and to have the doctor phone them. I phoned the doctor's office and left a message with his answering service. When my prescription didn't come, I phoned my insurance company Saturday January 15th. They phoned Express scripts and spoke to someone named Tory who said everything was fine and that the medication was approved. Monday, Jan 18th I checked Express Scripts website to see if the meds were shipped. They were not. I phoned them and someone named Frank had no information and gave the phone to someone else who's name I cannot recall. He said the medicine was "dangerous" and to have Dr. Chang phone them. I phoned Dr. Chang's office and left a message.

I tried to sign on to Express Script's website to see if any progress had been made and got an error message. Someone at Express Scripts is blocking me from signing on.

Bottom line, I've been in pain since January 4th and Express Scrips refuses to fill my prescription and refuses to let me sign on to their website to follow up on the problem. Please advise

More Express Scripts complaints & reviews

Express Scripts - Don't work at express scripts, inc.!
Express Scripts - mis treatment
Express Scripts - trying to some satisfaction
Express Scripts - refusal to provide required medication
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
2 comments
T
May 02, 2022 10:26 pm EDT

I am total out raged at express script. They are a terrible company and I wish my employer had not changed to this company. Since Cigna bought it out, it’s all about money and not patient care. They are heartless. They would not let CVS fill my doctors prescription and when they did they only paid for 30 pills instead of 90. They coherence you to change to there mail order and than send broken and cracked medications. They make you wait a month to send the medications and you lose a month of medication. They need to be brought to justice. I will be making a formal complaint with manage care.

C
Jan 21, 2022 10:50 am EST

This is not Express Scripts' website. You will not get an answer from them here. This is a third party site. DERP.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

129 complaints