Express Scripts Inc. — my medicine lacking the full amount!
My doctor writes 90day scripts and this saves me money. I had refills sent 12/06/07 and when I received them from UPS I opened the package and knew right away some medicine was missing. I counted the pills, propoxphene, and there were 120 pills and it was suppose to be 180. I was missing 60 pills. This is the third time they have shorted my medicines. I called them and they wouldn't send my pills without my doctors ok. They called him and made him angry so now he will only write 30day scripts causing me to pay more money. He assured them that if I said I was missing the pills I was missing them. I talked with them and they were hateful and acted like they could care less. The women I talked to said that my doctor must not trust me and he's been my doctor for 29years. They kept insisting they sent the right amount and they didn't. Someone took my medicine and who knows how many others they've shorted. 60pills is a lot of medicine to miss.
More Express Scripts Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Express Scripts - Don't work at express scripts, inc.!
- Express Scripts - mis treatment
- Express Scripts / CuraScript - doesn't care about emploee or patients
- Express Scripts - trying to some satisfaction
- Express Scripts - hateful, uncaring
- Express Scripts - billing and customer service
- Express Scripts - customer service
- Express Scripts Holding Company - nexium long standing prescription
- Express Scripts Holding Company - refusal to provide required medication
- Express Scripts - refills: irbesartan 300 mgs. & imipramine