Excelsior College — CPNE RIP OFF
I attempted the CPNE in Dec 2011, and failed due "incorrect injection placement and failure to write the careplan correctly". I passed all the classes basically on my own, practiced relentlessly from my home to prepare for "the big weekend" and obtained everything I needed to pass, only to be slapped in the face with a failure. This school couldn't prepare a CNA to work let alone an RN. During my studies it was very frustrating and difficult because there was never anyone to talk to directly to ask questions or confirm ideas. When I finally was able to communicate with a staff member, they provided very little feedback or information. I have come to the realization that this school is a joke! I have to retake the CPNE and cover travel expenses for a second time. I feel like a failure and a disappointment to myself, my family and my career due to the poor education I have received from this institution. I urge anyone who is considering this college to seriously reconsider.
More Excelsior College Complaints & Reviews
- Excelsior College - It's a scheme.
- Excelsior College Cpne - CPNE failure is rediculously easy.
- Excelsior College - associates nursing program
- Excelsior College - Astronomical Failure Rates
- Excelsior College - Clinical (CPNE) $ SCAM
- Excelsior College - CPNE clinical testing
- Cpne Excelsior College - CPNE
- Excelsior College - Not accredited by AACSB
- Excelsior College - Discrimination, Rubric Scoring, and Lies
- Excelsior College - failure of the cpne exam