EWigs.co.ukBad service

On the 5th February I ordered and paid for a long, layered, black wig for a fancy dress party abroad-I was flying 20th February. I didn't hear anything until the 11th February when they sent an email saying they were on holiday until the 18th February. I tried to cancel the order because it wouldn't have arrived in time for my flight on the 20th, but they would not let me cancel without paying a restocking fee, because the order wasn't cancelled within 12 hours of placing it, even though it was due to their lack of correspondence that it was a late cancellation.
They then assured me it would be with me by the 19th. It didn't arrive until nearly 3 weeks later, after I had returned from my holiday, and they sent the wrong colour and style. They are now trying to tell me that the colour I ordered (1B) was not black; I have ordered many hair pieces in 1B, and that colour is always blue-black, and this is what it looked like on their website. The wig they sent is coppery brown, which is, on their website colour number 4. They keep avoiding the issue that they sent an incorrect item, and their customer service is absolutely appalling. I should have been allowed to cancel this order in the first place, because they were at fault.