EverHome MortgageLately fees!

We were unfortunate enough to have our mortgage sold to EverHome, Sept., 2007. Later that month my husband, the sole provider, lost his job. We busted our butts, borrowed money, took temp. jobs to make sure that our mortgage payments were held in priority and paid by the 16th of the month. We made our November payment, mailing it 5 days prior to the 16th so that it would arrive in plenty of time. With our prior mortgage company (NetBank) that was always sufficient time.

I noticed that it took quite a bit longer for that check to clear our bank. So much so that I was beginning to wonder if they ever received it or it got lost in the mail. It finally cleared and we were hit with a late fee. With any other creditor a simple phone call would have cleared things up. Not with Everhome Mortgage. They told me that we have to go through a 'review process' to get that late fee cleared up. That alone told me that we were going to get hosed and big time.

My suspicions were confirmed with a denial letter. Whatever happened to common customer service? We have excellent credit, not a single payment gone past 30 days. We have made sure our bills were paid through unemployment, but we get punished anyway? I went to their website to find an email address, and conveniently enough, no email addresses!!!

I am unsure as to what to do but to continue fighting them. I am looking forward to selling our house this spring for more than getting out of a crappy neighborhood, but also a really crappy mortgage company. We also know who to avoid and to advise others to avoid when making our next home purchase.

• Pa
    Paige Feb 24, 2008

You are 100% correct, they are a crappy company, they are the worst. They are one the biggest predatory lenders, and they will rip you off in more then one way. Check everything, double check, and triple check.. fight them every step of the way. If it is possible to take your money, ( escrow account, fake insurance, not paying your taxes, etc) they will do it.

• Dj
    dj Mar 09, 2008

you are so right they purchae my loan 3/2007 and send me my payment book and i made the mort ever month however when they send me my payment book the told me that i did not have enough money in escrow and then they told me my mort would go up from 858 to 938 which i could have handle that but then they told me i owe them over 2000 dollars. i only paid what i was told my tax and ins is include with payment. i refuse to pay for the dumb folks that they hire therefore i had to hire me an attorney because these pople are crazy and they are really haveing a hard time but i can't tell bec they cs is rude and they are thieves i don't mind paying but how are going to increase my mort for over 250 month if that the case i would have gotten for that much a month the people should not be in business

• Ju
    Judy Keyser Mar 13, 2008

I paid off my mortgage in full in Nov., 2007 and asked for Everhome
    Mortgage to send me my paid mortgage papers and to refund alol monies held in escrow. I have written numerous letters and called numerous times. My last call was March 6, 2008 and still have received nothing from Everhome Mortgage Co. They are the worst company to try and do business with. I have also reported them to the Better Business Bureau but even that has not stirred up any results.

• Mi
    Michael Apr 08, 2008

I have been trying to pay Everhome my mortgage payment after they bought my mortgage. They have not foreclosed but have refused every payment. I don't understand can someone expalin this to me. As for payment book they took over 01/07 I got a payment book in 07/07. They also told me my escrow was behind I paid my own taxes and insurance after they assigned the insurance to a company I never heard of. Icalled that insurance company and cancelled the insurance. I thought I got to choose the insurance company.Then I call there customer service center and was literally cu7ssed out. I asked about two out parcels of land they said it was not covered by the mortgage I don't understand.

• Re
    Realty Mediation Services Jun 10, 2008

I take all that frustration away from you and create solutions that work. I know that it may be hard to swallow, but I do. I have done it for several people. And I can do it for you too. If you want more specifics or just want to talk to me, call my office at [protected] and check out the website, which is being updated with a few new options available. And this isn't just for people facing foreclosure, people that are current and want to pay off their home early, call me. I can and will help as many people as I am able to. What have you got to lose? Website address is http://www.onlybusiness.com/members/RealtyMediationService...and if not for you, best of luck. In all your endeavors.

Angela Jul 02, 2008

To put it lightly "They Suck!" My mortgage was transferred a year and a half ago, and I have been having problems every since. I paid my mortgage online, and almost a month later, I receive a letter stating that it did not clear because the account couldn't be found. Keep in mind I've been making payments to them for the last 1 1/2 years. On top of the letter they sent indicated in writing the "correct" account number. They are so backwards that they can not even locate a copy of they letter they sent me... go figure!

After I inquired, a customer service supervisor called me, couldn't explain the situation, and was extremely rude and unprofessional. I have owned 4 homes in my lifetime, and this is by far the worst mortgage company I have ever had to deal with.

• Br
    Brian Blaszynski Jul 10, 2008

My mortgage was sold to everhome mortgage.They said I was late on my payment.I sent my payment on the 9th of evry month and it would not clear until the 18Th of every month. I had a attorney look into this.They would not even talk to my lawyer about my issue. I think its time for a class action suite to happen.Many home owners are suffering due to one morgage company.

• Ta
    TA Aug 02, 2008

My mortgage was sold to Everhome and we have had nothing but problems. My payments are sent through billpay electronically on the 1st of every month.I got a letter yesterday telling me that I owe them 1500.00 in late charges!! Then they tell me that my escrow paymetn has increased by 60.00 a month. hoever my insurance decreased by 200 a year and my taxes are the same that they have been for the past 2 years. So where is this increase in escrow coming from. I have tried to call and was put on hold for 30 minutes. There is no customer service and I cannot believe that they will not call me back. I have never been so frustrated with a compnay. We have had this house for 14 years and have never had this type of problme with a mortgage company. Does anyone have any suggestions?

• Ri
    ric Aug 15, 2008

Everhome got to be the worst company to deal with. They got my mortg in 01/07 noting but a headache from day one. I am in the process of trying to refi- now i, I rather deal with a long shark than Everhome. I am sure there will be a class action lawsuit soon against them and I will be right there waiting.

• Su
    Susan Aug 20, 2008

Everhome Sucks...been fighting with them for months..years actually..I came across some important peoples email address if anyone is interested. I bombarded all of them yesterday and got a call back said they were looking into it. I gave them till 8-22-08 then I am bombarding them again it took me 3 hours to figure out the problem shouldn't take them 3 days. Every time you call the customer service line ask the person if they have ever googled everhome mortgage complaints and they can see how their customer service sucks. AND KEEP NOTES OF EVERYTHING YOU DO WITH THEM NO MATTER HOW SMALL

• Te
    texas Sep 12, 2008

My nightmare with Everhome. It began when I got divorced, I got the house. I filed the quit claim deed, thought everything was going to be ok. After all, I signed the deed of trust as "borrower" as well as ex. Boy was I wrong! Right away I had no rights whatsoever. I had to send twice, my divorce papers stating I got the house. For almost the first two years I didnt get statements. They refused to tell me where they we're being sent(im assuming exs doing). Finally after threatening ex that I would be late every month I got statements. Then I wasn't allowed to speak to them about the mortgage. Everhome said I was on the deed of trust but not on the mortgage. The ex verbally told them I could speak on his behalf. So for the next two years I could speak to them. Altho it seems stupid since I did sign as borrower, they said only way to get my name on the note was to refinance. They wanted $800 and I had to qualify. Well not a wise decision since im in yr 13 of a 30 yr loan, not to meantion I couldnt qualify. They offered me a very high interest rate with a balloon note.No thanks, im not starting all over paying them all that interest. Well last yr after illness, no health insurance, I got behind on the payments. I of couse was not allowed to do a loan modification, only ex could and he refused. They we're foreclosing on my house, not just against ex, but against me also. Funny, go back to I signed as borrower on the deed of trust but have no rights but they foreclose on me too. A few days before the sale they filed the bankruptcy papers. I was forced to file bankruptcy because I had no rights according to Everhome. Since i've been doing alot of research on my own. My understanding either they do a mortgage, or a deed of trust. So, we have a deed of trust, which I signed as "borrower". We know the meaning of borrower. Also after I filed bankruptcy they refused to talk to me again.I said ive talked to you for 2 yrs now, they said no you havent. I asked to speak to a supervisor, they said you dont have permission. accckkkkkk...They we're late on my insurance payment, wouldnt talk to me so I got hud after them.Then they we're late on my taxes, wouldnt talk to me, so I got hud after them...Now I have to get a paper from ex saying I have permission to speak to them, again. Im also going to ask for any/all paperwork pertaining to the loan and mortgage. Also a amorization, from what they put on my bankruptcy since 1993 we only paid $4400 on the principal.Altho I think the bankruptcy caught it because the claimed amount and scheduled amounts are different. All this will be taken to a real estate attorney. My guess when I signed as borrower im on the loan, and should have had every right given to the ex...Watch out everhome, im not finished yet.

• Fr
    Frank G. Land Sep 23, 2008

Mr. Lewis,
    We have paid every payment of our 30-year mortgage and even paid more at times. If a late charge came up, it was paid. In August, at the conclusion of our 360 payments, we were told that we would need to continue paying through Dec. '09 which would make it 376 payments.

On Sept 3, we denied the need to continue paying with your firm and were told it would be researched. Tomorrow, I am proceeding in the Commonwealth of Virginia to seek a conclusion to this farce and will, through my attorney, seek a redress to this situation. Our total payments over the 30 + years in well in excess of the loan contract. On Oct. 15, we will be closing on the sale of this house and need to move forward.

• Na
    Natalie Sep 24, 2008

My complaint is a bit different from all of the ones on here, but I am just as frustrated. My mortgage was sold to Everhome when Irwin Bank went out of business around January 2007. Well, it just so happened that was the time that escrow payments are to be adjusted. Everhome said they never received the appropriate information from Irwin; however, I was able to contact one of the few remaining people at Irwin, who was kind enough to mail me the very documents they sent to Everhome upon the purchase. And of course, the reconciliation was included in their paperwork, along with an anticipated new payment. Everhome never seemed to notice until January 2008 (my payments actually decreased when they took over), when they decided to increase my mortgage by over $600 per month (over half of my then-current mortgage rate) to pay back my escrow for 2007 and to compensate for the new rate for 2008. THEY decided the terms of the repayment - to repay over 12 months - who has an extra $600+ per month just lying around? I sure didn't especially since my husband lost his job at about that same time. I had to beg and plead and get mean with them so I could get the payment plan over 24 months instead of 12 (actually 18 since I had already paid 3 months by then). NOW we are on month 4 that we are unable to pay our mortgage payment - we can begin paying beginning Oct 1, since my husband has found a job. I have been in contact with Everhome since month number 1 and have been able to get anywhere with them. Apparently my "case" was transferred because the case manager is no longer there and I had to wait even longer to get anything resolved. The collections department contacted me today and made me a "repayment offer". Since we are unable to meet the terms of the offer, they referred me to Loss Mitigation, to which i have already submitted all the required documentation of my finances to receive some sort of assitance. But the funny thing is, i have already completed those very same documents and submitted them to Loss Mitigation. And the collection department said they did not have that information in their system. Loss mitigation told me recently that i do not make enough money to qualify for assistance. Mind you, I make $14k more per year than when i received the initial mortgage - how much sense does that make?!?!?!? Has inflation increased that much over the past 3 years??? I am completely confused at this point and have no idea what to do next. One hand does not know what the other is doing at their offices and is driving me crazy!! And besides that, everyone I have talked to from Everhome seems to be hurrying to get off the phone with me.

• Ro
    Ron Miller Oct 06, 2008

It doesn't surprise me in the least. I've had nothing but problems with my account there, they've screwed it up royally several times over the past few years. When I get an advertisement from them in the mail, I always return it with a note that should I ever need any type of mortgage service, they can rest assured that they will be the absolute LAST place I'd ever consider!!

• Ni
    nikki Oct 31, 2008

I Hate Everhome Mortgage my loan got transferred from Irwin Mortgage and my payments havent stopped going up !! They have one lame excuse after another, Every year their telling me I have an escrow shortage last year it was 1300 this year its 2700 .Are anyone else having this problem? And the icing on the cake I went to an tax auction in my area and what did I hear, my House was up for auction Because they didnt pay my property taxes!

• Ka
    karen Nov 01, 2008

I AM IN FORECLOSURE BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT WILLING TO WORK WITH ME . I WILL NOT DEAL WITH THEM ANYMORE BECAUSE OF HOW RUDE THEY WERE TO ME AND YES UNFORTUNATELY THEY BOUGHT MY MORTGAGE IN 2003. I HAD A FIXED RATE ON MY MORTGAGE BUT THEY KEPT CHARGING MORE ON MY LOAN. THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A WORTHLEES PIECE OF CRAP. THEY SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED FOR FRAUD...

hazel melton Nov 18, 2008

Well I have had great results with them. When I was going through hard times they were very helpful. They helped me stop forclosure&lower payments. So I'm very happy with them. And cust service was also great.

• Te
    Terri Rodriguez Nov 24, 2008

I agreed EverHome Mortgage is a crappy company plus their employees must be trained to be totally rude and refuse to work with you

• Me
    megan mccoy Nov 26, 2008

They "lost" our payment last month and though I had a carbon copy of the check they would not wave the fee to pay on line past the first though in four years we have NEVER made a late payment and I sent it in a week before the first!!! Now, as they suggested I am trying to make an online payment five days before the first and the website will not let me. Telling me to call customer service. It took me two days to get a person on the phone last month and they were rude and not helpful!!!
    So pissed out company sold our loan!

• Le
    letice Nov 30, 2008

hazel, how did they help you?

• Nu
    nurswit Dec 01, 2008

You are exactly right in every way. This has been the crappiest company I have ever had the displeasure to deal with. If I didn't have such a good interest rate with my initial company, I would have refinanced long before now. If ANYONE has a choice, I would avoid this company at all costs!

• Do
    Doug Kannady Dec 01, 2008

I am in the same boat as all of the folks in the above complaints.Every since Everhome Mortgage took over my mortgage I have not had nothing but problems.Every time I make a payment the fee is higher than the last.My payment also went up $55 and there is no explaination why.I got behind about a month and asked for help.I asked to see about lowering my payment due to my hours being cut.They worked up this repayment plan and for 9 months I have to pay an extra $200 per month.That is really taking care of my situation.$200 extra a month might as well be $2000 a month.I know that the economic crunch is affecting evry business, but when a customer needs help the company should work with them & make it easier on htem not harder.I think that the government needs to give the citizens of america the money to payoff their mortgages and let the mortgage companies like Everhome bit the big one.Their customer service is the worst.

• Jc
    J Corn Dec 08, 2008

After making early payments for 5 years, I tried to pay online, early. After following the directions and receiving a tracking number I realized 1 wk later my acct was never debited. I went online and saw"returned check" so I immediately put a check in the mail(still before the 15th). THe next day I received correspondence from Everhome that my loan was past due and was charged a $25 NSF fee. I immediately called and was told that Everhome does not waive fees for anyone and I had entered the wrong account #. Yes, my mistake. I asked her to look at my history and also told her the payment was still not late and it was a simple mistake. I asked the rep, whom also said she was the supervisor, what did customer service mean to her. She had no answer. After 15 min of me trying to be civil and she seeing that my acct was in excellent shape, the fee was finally waived, but only after a fight. I did explain to her the meaning of customer service. Everhome gives the feel of a collection agency, not a mortgage company. I'll be glad when my mortgage is paid and it won't be long!!!

• Zo
    zoey Dec 19, 2008

i hate everhome mortgage they ruined my christmas my grand children wont have not one thing and they could care less

mariep Jan 02, 2009

I have a different problem with Everhome. Everhome sold my mortgage to Wells Fargo. I have been trying to get them to send me a letter stating I NO LONGER have a mortgage with them ( this is required from the lawyer so that I can sell the condo). I have been rquesting this letter for about 4 monthsm I keep sending them faxes requesting this but nothing happens. Does anyone else know who I can complain to or send a letter to have this resolved?
    Thanks

• Cp
    c payne Jan 05, 2009

I have had the misfortune to have my mortgage sold from a good company to what must be the worst company in the world --- and the bogus late fees -- more than 24hrs and they rack up --- and the online page is hard to navigate at best -- and it takes forever for them to process payment racking up more late fees. I do not get paid on the same days each month and miss the flexiblility that my last company offered with no fees for 14 days -- that way I could time my payments to better fit my payroll schedule. I had the same company for 11 years and then got sold for no good reason.

So along with a disastrous new mortgage company I feel betrayed by GMAC as they promised never to sell their mortgages and here I am -- unfortunately the miniscule miniscule fine print says they do in certain cases --- not a mention of the criteria though!!!

I am just glad we have company -- I do not want to refinance but am looking into it just to get away from these crooks --- how do we complain to a higher authority??

• Ka
    Karen Jan 20, 2009

I also have many complaints about Everhome... My mortage was sold to everhome through Irwin. I was sent a notice of the sale but was never sent a paymentbook. When I call everhome they said don't worry about it we don't have an account number for you. When we send out the book make your payment at that time. I was a little smarter than that! I insisted they use my social and let me do a pay by phone. They accept my request and my payment. About a year later I lost my job. I called everhome the day after the bad news. I spoke with someone in customer service and asked if I could defer my loan for 2 months. They said had to have proof of income. I HAD NEVER BEEN LATE WITH A PAYMENT!!! At the time I was collecting more from unemployment that I was being offered by an employer. I had no choice but to collect for 6 months. I then accepted a position for quite less of a salary than I was making before. I called everhome agian and told them I now have proof of income. I was told that I have to be at the same place of enployment for 2 years and they were unable to help me even through my credit score was in the high 700's. then all the otherthings that most of you have gone through with the escrow and intrest fees. my mortage went form $1750.00 to $2400.00! There is so much more to complain about but I'm sure by reading the above you understand!!! EVERHOME SUCKS!!!

• Bd
    bdg Jan 29, 2009

i have had no issues whatsoever with my loan since it was transferred from netbank/also no problems/ to everhome. i make electronic payments through my bank and NO PROBLEM...bg

• Co
    Cory Feb 02, 2009

This is a long story, but here we go. The driveway I shared with another home owner became a city road and had to be renamed, changing my address. So I called Everhome to let them know the address of the property changed and also my mailing address. The customer service rep. said "Thanks for the update and if I had any questions, " I said "No I just wanted to let you know that the property address changed."

I have always carried my own home-owners insurance. One day I recieve a letter from Everhome stating that I let my insurance expire and if I didnt show them Proof of Insurance they were going to place their own insurance on the property. So I called my insurance agent, whom I've had insurance with since I turned 16 and had auto insurance, he said "No Problem" and I gave him the fax number they had listed on the letter. About a month later I recieve another letter stating that since I didnt provide PoI they placed insurance on the property through SafeCo. costing $2349.63 per year, my own insurance is just over $500 per year. First I called my agent and asked if he fax the POI and he said he did, than I called Neverhome and they said they didnt recieve and passed me on to the "Supervisor", she said to fax it to her attention and I asked what I should do, because my next payment was coming due, she said I had to pay the higher escrow payment until the problem was resolved or it could put my loan in default, so I did. After talking, I hung up and called my agent and had him refax it to the number I was giving with the attention name. After a couple of days I called Neverhome and explained my story again, you can never talk to the same person, they said they never recieved the PoI, so I had my agent fax me the PoI and that I would fax it to them. After being busy with work and a week going by I called Neverhome explained my story again and they said they never recieved the fax. So while I had the "Manager" on the phone I fax it to her, her response was "This isnt the property we have listed." It was my old address they had and the PoI stated my new address. I said to her "I called and told you guys that the address changed and the rep. acted like everything was good, " he replied "We need written proof of an address change." So I called city hall and they wrote me a letter stating the change and faxed it to me which it took a week, now having to pay another month of the high escrow. After everything was said and done they gave me back the overpayment, but it was a lot of phone calls with a lot of different people, and being a little mad at the insurance agent thinking he was blowing me off and not faxing the PoI. It all could have been solved by the first conversation about the address change with the rep. who most not know anything.

Thanks for letting me vent
    Cory

AnnJo Feb 18, 2009

Every SINGLE year since Everhome Mortgage acquired my mortgage they fail to pay the windstorm insurance payment on time, the policy expires, I call Everhome, they say they never got the invoice, I call my agent, they say they faxed a copy of the invoice to Everhome and show me the copy, I ask them to resend, and then Everhome takes its sweet time making the payment.

Straightening out this mess ineveitably takes numerous calls, made worse by the fact that they are only available by phone about 1 out of 4 times that you call - either their whole voicemail system is asleep after you enter your loan number or they "are experiencing unusually high call volume and can't take your call."

Yet even though the loan to value on this loan is about 30%, they refuse to terminate the escrow and let me pay my insurance and taxes myself, as I do on all my other properties with no problems at all.

Hate them. Hope they aren't getting any of this "bail-out" money, but since being incompetent and crooked is now the best recommendation for getting money from the taxpayers, I suspect my hope is in vain.

• Wi
    wiccan Feb 27, 2009

THE ABSOLUTE WORST crooks on the planet. My mortgage was recently sold to them. I would pay my the previous bank the mortgage faithfully between the 1st and 7th every month, for years and years, always before their due date. To my surprise, with EverHome, when i went to log on the first time to make my payment (on the second of the month i believe) they slapped me with a late fee. For being one day late. They did not disclose this in their literature I received when they took over my loan, and anyway, what ever happened to the grace period most good banks build in to their mortgage loan payments?

Charlotte Hutchison Mar 29, 2009

DELINQUENT, DEFAULT AND THREAT OF A FORECLOSURE ATTORNEY.

My mortgage was sold to Everhome in 2008. I have owned my home for 10+ years and since Everhome took over my mortage I have received a delinquent and default notice every month. I have called their Customer Service department multiple times to get resolved and have been told I was not delinquent or in default, yet I continued to get the notices. I faxed a letter to them and have offered my bank statements. My mortgage was taken out of my checking account every month like clockwork. It took them 3 weeks to send a letter saying they received my fax and request for a resolution.

I received a letter in December 2008 stating they had mailed a check from my escrow overage that I could send back to pay the month default. Come January the check had not arrived. I called and again was told I was not in default and when I spoke to an extremely rude & condescending supervisor she told me I wouldn't receive the check, regardless of what their letter stated.

The most recent was the threat of a foreclosure attorny if I did not complete a financial form and return to them. Again, I called their Customer Service folks and was told to ignore the letter and form. The second supreviors has not returned my call from 2 weeks ago. I stopped the electronic payments from my bank and requested payment coupons over a month ago. As of today, I have not received the coupons.

I feel like I am being set up. I take my mortgage very seriously. This is my home and Everhome is threatening to take it!!! WHERE DO YOU GO FOR HELP?????

• Qu
    quicksand May 19, 2009

I am so sorry for all of you that deal with Everhome Morgage. My huband and myself are like most of you. We bought what we thought was our final home. We had near perfect credit, and our morgage was sold twice settling in the hands of Everhome ! And from there the nightmares had begun. As my husband was put out of work here in Michigan we struggled with keeping our payments made atleast within 30 days. We Called Everhome as instructed by many people to try to be honest and see if they will work with you. NOT this company ! At this point we are so finacially drained we have decided to let them have the home. If anyone has been thru this (Forclosure-Short sale) with Everhome Mortgage and you could offer some advice could you please contact me ?
    [protected]@yahoo.com Thanks and sorry for what all of you are going thru ! Jamie

• Er
    ERRN Jun 05, 2009

They bought my mortgage... waited 3 months to send the payment book... refused to accept payments. When I rec'd the payment book and mailed payment in... it was returned to me. Then they promptly filed foreclosure. Made arrangements for payments to put the foreclosure "on hold". After paying $1600 / month x 12 months they wouldn't lower my payments back to $1200. They said to go to my bank and get proof that Everhome cashed all the BANK DRAFTS. After proving that... they said they used my payments to pay their lawyers fees! Another year of even higher payments... then finally down to the original $1200. I was on time for awhile and contacted themto see if there were any government programs to help people financially. I WAS TOLD TO NOT MAKE PAYMENTS FOR 4 MONTHS AND THEY WOULD ROLL IT BACK IN THE LOAN. I started googling them and saw all the warnings from people to not fall for it. I immediately made 4 payments... they never took the money out of my bank??????
    When I called I was told the last entry said I refused to make payments and hung up on them. That never happened. I made the payment again and this time got the tracking #. After a few weeks they finally took the money. TODAY I TRIED TO MAKE MY PAYMENT AND THEY REFUSED TO TAKE IT!!!
    THEY REFERRED ME TO THEIR LAWYERS... WHEN I CALLED IT WAS A FORECLOSURE FIRM.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    We can't control who buys our loans? AND they can do whatever they want? I'm a single mom with 3 disabled kids. I want to go work in a Jacksonville Florida Hospital ER and wait for them to come in;)
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

JoAnne Mead Sep 12, 2009

To all of you who have been expereincing these problems with EverHome...please voice your complaints to the contacts below. EverHome mortgage is setting many people up for failure...and is generating a lot of money for their bank...by backing customers into a corner...and eventually, foreclosing on their homes. After talking with mortgage and banking experts in our area, we have learned that EverHome has a poor reputation...
    as do many other mortgage companies who appear to follow the rules...but create more hardship for their customers. Please voice your problems with EverHome Mortgage.
    Nothing will be done until those in positions to investigate EverHome are aware of what
    EverHome is truly doing. Please...we ask you to file your complaints as soon as possible.

Governor Charlie Crist
    State of Florida
    400 S. Monroe St.
    Tallahassee, Florida [protected]

Federal Trade Commission
    [protected]
    You will talk with a person who will take a full report from you.

Andrew G. Pizor
    1001 Connecticut Ave. NW
    Suite 510
    Washington, DC 20035
    (Note: Andrew Pizor is in a postion that makes sure financial institutions are honest)

www.hud.gov [protected]
    (This organization is basically to offer counseling...but letting them know about
    the problems wiith EverHome is important. You will actually talk with
    a person on the phone.)

NBC Dateline
    MSNBC.com
    Chris Hansen airs a television show that exposes scams, and other issues to
    create public awareness.

• Re
    ReNIgger Sep 16, 2009

Here it is 4:47 AM and I am still outraged at a conversation that took place with reps from this totally unethical company. Everhome purchased my loan from GMAC over a year ago and all of the above complaints about not receiving a coupon book or mortgage statement before making payment one; late fees inaccurately being placed on credit report; hyper foreclosure attitude; etc... I have dealt with it all! Most recently, I experienced the rude and bait and switch characteristics of this fraudulent organization.

I had to leave my employment in December of 2008 to care for some continued needs of my son who is a Traumatic Brain Injury Patient. My husband who does have substantual income to manage our home agreed this was the best thing we could do to ensure our son was properly cared for. We were fine with our Mortgage until July 2009. We experienced some unexpeted financial deficits and my husband missed one month of Mortgage. He tried to catch up in August but the same fianancial burden hit and we missed August's payment too. When he tried to receive some advice or intervention from Everhome on August 25th, they suggested we do a repayment plan that required us to make one initial payment and subsequent payments of an amount to include our reg. monthly payment and the missed payments broken down into 6 months. I thought this was the best assistance ever. I agreed to do it and the young lady said she needed the payment now. Well, we would not have the payment until the end of the month. She suggested that we call our payment in on September 4th which was my husbands next pay date. She said that we would now be 3 months behind and that would raise the amount we owed. No problem but with paying one whole mortage payment, we would have a significant down-payment towards the balance. She then told me that she would take the late fees that had accumulated over the last year out. I was ever so grateful to hear we did not have to pay the late fees right now.

Like promised, my husband made the payment on September 4, 2009 and we have waited almost two weeks and nothing has come in the mail to date regarding a repayment plan. My husband called Everhome Mortgage on yesterday (9-15-09) at 4:30 PM when he checked the box to find no correspondence was sent. We reached a customer service rep who confirmed the notes of the prior worker from August 25th, however, she said the forms for a repayment plan was sent out on August 26th. I told her I never received it. She then indicated that we could do it on line or rather she would do a plan with us now. My husband agreed to do it now and the information gathering began. The woman finished her calculations and decided that we should make another agreed upon payment on October 15th and then we would have 6 months from there to make subsequent payments of $2189. She asked my husband if he was comfortable with that and he said yes. I returned to the room to listen in on the conversation and get confirmation of terms. Once the woman confirmed what she told my husband, I inquired whether that amount included or excluded the late fees. She told me that they excluded them. I said, "are you sure? Because the payments appear a bit higher than what I was calculating with the person I worked with on August 25th." The lady did question whether she had done the calculations correctly and placed me on hold for about 10 or 15 minutes. She returned to the phone and said yes, those charges did include late fees. I immediately told her to please re-do the plan to exclude the charges. I was expecting a large lump sum from a contract I recently won and just waiting on my client's attorney to wire the funds. Perhaps this made her angry because I had a plan to pay off this mess sooner anyway. She became very belligerent to me and indicated that she had confirmed the amount with my husband and he was fine with it and now I want to RENIGG on the agreement. I questioned the choice of words she used and told her I found it to be offensive. She did not see anything wrong with it and rather continued to badger me and my husband negatively until I asked to speak with her supervisor. 15 minutes later Mr. Fred Aboud came on the phone and attempted to sound more professional and I ran through my story and at the very end he said: "So you want to RENIGG on your contract." I said this working my nerves that your company continues to use that word. I explained that I found this word to be racially motivated and totally inappropriate for business use. He indicated that it was appropriate and it was what I was doing. I asked it I reserved the right to remove the late fees from my agreement. He said yes but if he changed it, my payment amount would not decrease. I asked why and he said because I am not gonna approve you for 6 months on the repayment. He blatantly told me that he would reduce the months of repayment to keep it at the same amount or higher since I refused to pay the late fees. This was intentional further hardship being placed on my family. When I tried to argue him down on my point of this being unfair and a phlegm-flam practice. He yelled that maybe I could just start the loss mitigation process and be happier in foreclosure. Of course this was not what we needed to hear with a sick son, two other small children and an elderly parent living in our home. We were FORCED to accept the bogus repayment plan with all the late fees included. I am painfully depressed and feel this company took advantage of us in our time of need. I will work with any legal team on bringing justice to the consumers of Everhome.

HATING EVERHOME Oct 31, 2009

EVERHOME NEEDS HELP SO ONE NEEDS TOO SET IT ON FIRE THEY ARE SORRY AND NOT PREFFESIONAL AT ALL

HATING EVERHOME Oct 31, 2009

EVERHOME HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT A NIGHTMARE THEY LOSE YOUR PAYMENTS AND DID WHEN YOU SEND THEM YOUR RECIEPTS ITS JUST LIKE SENDING THEM TO A BUNCH OF DUMBIES THEY ARE NOT PREFFESIONAL AT ALL WE SHOULD ALL GET TOGHETER AND SUE THEY ###.

HATING EVERHOME Oct 31, 2009

EVERHOME MORTGAGE BOUGHT MY HOME FROM IRVIN IN 2007.I RECIEVED A LETTER FROM THEM STATING I WAS 7 MONTHS BEHIND WHEN THEY BOUGHT MY LOAN FROM IRVIN.WHAT DUMBIE WOULD PURCHASE A LOAN SEVEN MONTHS BEHIND. I SENT COPIES OF MONEY ORDER RECIEPTS TO SOME DUMBIE NAMED VANESSA.ALSO I SENT A COMPLIANT TO THIER VICE PRESIDENT I ALSO FILED A COMPLIANT WITH GEORGIA ATTORNEY GENERAL AND HUD. I RECIEVED A LETTER BACK FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL ADVICED ME TO CONTACT HUD.I HAVE NOT TO THIS DAY HEARD FROM HUD TO HELP RESOLVE THIS ISSUE I HAD TO PAY THEM 7 MONTHS.THAT I DID NOT OWE! TO KEEP FROM LOSING MY HOME.I AM A BLACK HOME OWNER EVERHOMED MUST BE OWNED BY A BLACK MAN BECAUSE A WHITE BUSINESS MAN WOULD NOT HIRE A BUNCH OF DUMBIES.TO WORK FOR HIS COMPANY.WHY DOES THE STATE OF GEORGIA AND FLORDIA ALLOW A MORTGAGE COMPANY TO RUN HAVOC OVER IT'S CONSUMERS!IT SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS AND ALL THIER STALF ON THE UNEMPLOYEMENT LINE.IT APPEARS THAT WE ARE LIVING IN A FARON COUNTRY NOT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WERE PEOPLE HAVE RIGHTS.THERE NEED TO BE A GOVERMENT INVESTIGATION INTO MORTGAGE COMPANYS LIKE THIS.AND OH BY THE WAY I HEARD THAT EVERHOME MORTGAGE COMPANY HAD SEVERAL LAWSUITS IN ANOTHER STATE..THEY MOVED TO FLORDIA CHANGED THIER NAME AND CONTIUED TO DO THE SAME THING THEY HAD DONE IN THE PAST.PROVERBS STATES WHEN YOU REWARD EVIL FOR GOOD IT FOLLOWS YOU TO YOUR HOUSE.THIS IS FROM THE BIBLE.AND ALL YOU DUMBIES AT EVERHOME NEED TO TAKE NOTE IT ALSO SAYS THALL SHALL NOT STEAL. MINISTER, FROM GEORGIA

HATING EVERHOME Oct 31, 2009

IS THERE ANY ATTORNEY'S THAT IS READING THESE COMMENTS FROM DIS SATISFIED HOMEOWNERS.THAT WILL ASSIST US WITH A LAWSUIT PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME ADDRESS SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU.