Everest CollegeEducation and Price

L

Everest College is one of the worst college that I know and should be avoided. Specially the one in Mississauga, Ontario.

During the period I started this program of Network Administrator (IT) At Everest College
I came to the conclusion that if it wasn't because I have experience in the field I would have not completed the courses successfully. Why is that? because the college falsely advertise that teachers will be side by side giving classes when in reality you have to teach yourself. These are self taught courses where you buy a book and you read it by yourself and you teach yourself, and to know that you pay thousand of dollars for this program is ridiculus and totally an abuse. The only thing the college give you is testing and a computer to work.

With a complete list of all the books needed for the program, I would have studied in my house and save the rest of trouble, tuition, driving gas, food, etc.
And that is exactly what I did, before the end of the program I quit cause I have 3 children and couldn't afford to travel and with 10, 000 owing to my line of credit because I couldn't work and study at the same time, I left the college and completed the courses on my own, got my certifications. I paid the test on my own thru anothe institution.

However Everest College called me for a whole year cause I own them $1000 because I signed an bunch of papers that they always do when you first start, they after that sent the bill to collection, they called me for 1 year too and here I am finally free cause I never paid any more cent to Everest college and I never will, they are bunch of losers. I don't care about my credit that for sure they screwed up. I am free from Everest college and that is what matter!! Have my house, my children, my car and my freedom from Everest college the screwers!!

Lester R.

• Sh
    shorty21123 Jun 30, 2012

I was going to the school and that the payments per month for school is insane like 500 and its 14000 for business program and that there was moments that i could not afford some of the books because there were so expensive. Id almost got kicked out of the school cause i got sick. There was point that i had meltdown and id failed 3 courses and that i was put on prohibition and there was people cheating within the school and nothing happens. I dont understand that but i have a good average but i still going to humber college part time cause that school is recognized more than everest. There was promises made that everest was a better school but there was times that i did not have the support i need except for my teacher olga and my conseller nuno but some of my teachers are good but i had one bad professor.

• Ev
    Everestsucksbigtime May 01, 2011

Been there stuck with the debt, I also went to the Mississauga campus, I completed dental assisting level I. I have a diploma and now I'm working in a factory because the school never helped me out 2 interviews don't count. I was lucky enough that the dental office on the ground floor needed someone for about 2 months cause their assistant went on vacation. You would think having that on my resume should help. NOPE!

THIS IS THR WORST SCHOOL EVER! DONT EVER GO AND GIVE THEM YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!!!

• Co
    cookieboy Jun 08, 2010

Ok, I have read several posts about Everest. I am not impressed with this school. I was considering online education with them but after reading...no way. I don't want to waste money on a school that may or may not help me. I have read only one p0sitive review. One positive is not enough to convince me to enroll here. Thanks for posting.

• Ha
    happymama May 20, 2010

So JOIN the club they have thousand of thousand students every year that they enroll into their [censor] of a school file that lawsuit buddy and on top of that make sure you have every single doucment and email they ever sent you it will work for you . ANd many students enroll in other states not knowing that if they graudate from there school employers in there state wont hire them because of their degree from Everest and if Everest course numbering oes not match your states system then forget transfering those credits to another college I mean really just go to your local college or the next city college that is closet becasue now many colleges are updating meaning more degrees offere distance learning and cheaper for you