The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Everbuying.com — SCAM
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
make sure you Never Buy for Everbuying.com
This Chinese website lures you with the cheapest prices, only to send you something you didn't order and usually faulty, especially electronic items and mobile phones.
When you ask for a refund, they will first ask if you want to keep what you didn't order and even though its faulty... STUPID Question.
This company specializes in selling factory rejected faulty items... BEWARE
Then they will ask you to return it at your own expense which is so expensive to China. In short, they don't want you to return the worthless rubbish they sent you.
If you are intelligent and value your money, STAY AWAY from this site. Nothing more than Chinese Scammers.
More Everbuying.com Complaints & Reviews
- Everbuying.com - I was given a tracking number which I couldn't seem to track
- Everbuying.com - Do not use this site, you will never receive your package and so far, no refund
- Everbuying.com - Do not purchase from these guys
- Everbuying.com - I ordered a cell phone from them and it was non-functional
- Everbuying.com - They will charge you $2 for tracking number if your order is under $40.00
- Everbuying.com - If you order from this place, expect the worse
- Everbuying.com - Bad experience
- Everbuying.com - don't expect to receive your item
- Everbuying.com - What a joke!
- Everbuying.com - I purchased a phone from them which worked OK for about 7 days