Menu

complaints

Evaless Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Evaless at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Evaless has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Evaless. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Evaless complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest Evaless complaints

A
4:29 pm EDT

Evaless Shirts and shoes

I purchased 3 shirts and a pair of shoes on June 18th. These were all needed for the fourth of July holiday. Today I received a generic email indicating that items in my order were out of stock but did not indicate which ones. It also said that the wait would take 7-10 days to be restocked. I no longer wish to order so please cancel it. The order number is ELS230618-2396500. The order should be under the name Art Blanco and the amount is $84.62. You also have two difference phone numbers listed on Goggle; neither or them work.

Desired outcome: Refund my order of $84.62

Read full review of Evaless
S
10:31 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Evaless Disappointing Shopping Experience with Evaless.com: Delayed Order and Poor Communication

As a human, I must say that my shopping experience with Evaless (evaless.com) has not been satisfactory so far. I placed an order for an item on December 30th, 2021 and, unfortunately, I have not received it yet; this has left me feeling quite disappointed. I sent an email inquiring about my order and its status, but I have yet to receive a response. This has made me even more frustrated because I am not sure if and when I will ever receive the item that I purchased.

At this point, I am requesting either a replacement for my order or a full refund. I believe that this is a reasonable solution to the issue I am experiencing. I am hoping for a resolution to this matter as soon as possible so that I can have the peace of mind and the satisfaction of knowing that my hard-earned money has not gone to waste.

Overall, I must say that my interaction with Evaless (evaless.com) has been less than ideal so far. While I can understand that there could be unforeseen circumstances that caused the delay in my order, I expect better communication and customer service. I hope that Evaless (evaless.com) will take appropriate measures to make things right and to prevent such an experience in the future.

Read full review of Evaless
H
9:03 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Evaless Disappointing Experience with Evaless: Delayed Shipping and Poor Service

I recently ordered a pair of jeans from Evaless and unfortunately, I have to say that I am extremely disappointed with my experience. It has now been a full month since I placed my order and I have yet to receive my item. This is certainly not the level of service that I expected from an online retailer, especially since I have had much better experiences from other similar online stores. In fact, I recently ordered a similar pair of jeans from Amazon and received them in just 10 days!

It is truly frustrating when a company cannot follow through on their promises and leaves their customers feeling let down. I was eagerly anticipating receiving my new jeans and I had even made special plans around wearing them, but unfortunately now I have to look elsewhere. It's incredibly disappointing and frustrating to feel like you've wasted your time and money on a purchase that hasn't come to fruition.

In light of my experience, I would caution anyone considering making a purchase from Evaless to think twice before doing so. Sure, there are plenty of positive reviews to be found online about this company, but my experience has been quite the opposite. If you're looking for reliable and efficient service, I would definitely recommend going elsewhere. Don't make the same mistake I did and spend your hard-earned money on a company that can't even come close to delivering on their promises.

Read full review of Evaless and 1 comment
1 comment
W
W
Wekenborg Marlon
, US
Sep 03, 2023 12:04 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I like this fashion store, their clothing are so cute.

Is Evaless legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Evaless as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Evaless stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Evaless should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Evaless earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Evaless achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Evaless has received 5 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Evaless has claimed the domain name for evaless.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Evaless.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Evaless website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Evaless.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Evaless have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Evaless.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Evaless protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Evaless has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.

Overview of Evaless customer experience

Evaless is a fashion brand that seems to be struggling to deliver reliable products and customer service. Numerous complaints from customers cite issues with sizing discrepancies, poor quality construction, and difficult returns processes. Many also claim that the company rarely responds to customer inquiries or attempts to rectify issues. Overall, Evaless appears to have a significant problem with delivering on their promised customer experience, which may lead to frustration and dissatisfaction for many customers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Evaless contacts