Europcar International — car rental service
Contract no: [protected] at Avignon TGV SNCF 84000 Avignon France. Start Date: 13/7/18 End Date: 15/7/18.
We returned the car on time with full tank fuel and in original condition on 15/7. The person in charged confirmed that the balance payable is €123.42 as per executed contract. However, the amount of €172.42 was charged to my credit card on 15/7 and another €35.00 on 2/8 without explanation.
Please investigate the matter.
Updated by Lee Ngu · Aug 06, 2018
Contract no: [protected]
Location: Gare TGV Place De L'Europe, Avignon Railway Station 84000 France
Rental start Date: 13/7/2018
Rental End Date : 15/7/2018
I was billed at a higher rental rate than what it's stated in the Contract without any explanation.
I was not given any email address that I can communicate with the Company regarding my complant.
More Europcar International Complaints & Reviews
- Europcar - fraud and cheating! 
- Europcar - europcar "serenity pack" scam 
- Europcar - worthless insurance cdw
- Europcar Spain - overcharging - swindle! 
- Europcar - damage surcharge 
- Europcar - charged vat on a rental advertised as being 'vat included'
- Europcar Italy, Trento - unauthorized credit card charges, unethical behaviour
- Europcar International - fake additional discharges-rental 4500330924 dr49153-15/03/2019 
- Europcar International - refund
- Europcar - damages not caused by me