Etsydeleted without an explanation and harassing emails without provocation

M Review updated:

As both a seller and consumer on etsy for the better part of 3 years, I can say with much experience that the vendors, for the most part, are reputable, hard working people who stand by their products. The products are, for the most part, as described and well made. The rub, however, is with the "etsy team", or management personnel. If you are a vendor be prepared to be subjected to abuse galore. The rules are not for the "etsy team" to follow, but rather interpret at whim. Finally, if you are a minority of any ethnicity and make no efforts to conceal such, be very prepared for targeting and profiling. You will have your shop shut down while you are on vacation, items deleated without an explanation, and harrassing emails without provocation.

So, in a nutshell-the sellers are wonderful. The "etsy team" or those in power at etsy are abusive.

So, how can they help me? Communicate before taking action? Reinstate my shop!

Anonymous20000 Mar 20, 2021

Regardless of Etsy's terms of use you do have rights. Etsy's terms of use are illusory, one sided, not in good faith and often courts find these terms unenforceable. Etsy does discriminate including disability discrimination. Etsy needs to be thoroughly investigated. If you feel you were discriminated against based off of a disability, meaning the disability is directly related to the adverse action taken email me [email protected] gmail . There is recourse, but hire an attorney to help you, arbitration. You can go it alone but be prepared to do your due diligence! Also I am following a case right now by a former seller per another online marketplace where an employee is being sued. So I am under the impression that Etsy employees can be sued individually if they have harmed you. Consult with an attorney. I am not one. don't always believe what you read (as per terms). Etsy is a bully and they do discriminate. And per those saying Etsy is profiling them by removing their shop for copyright/trademark items they have every right to that is illegal! Just because they have not removed others just means they have not gotten to them yet or even know of them. It does not mean you are targeted.

• Ca
    C Ann Oct 05, 2020

I am another seller in support of a class action suit against Etsy for discrimination.

My shop has been closed now for a couple of weeks without means for direct, real time communication. I posted a listing that contained a prohibited constituent. After receiving notification from the Integrity Team, I promptly reformulated, relabelled and relisted my product. At this point, it was in alignment with their policy (as it is written). And, the product is now quite similar to hundreds of other products sold on their platform.

I made 1 sale of the newly listed item before I was flagged and the whole shop was closed. They have repeatedly refused to delineate how I may modify to be in compliance. They have refused to comment as to why many other sellers are able to freely sell a comparable product. I have many many attempts to resolve this issue directly, though I continue to receive either no response or a pre-written form letter that does not directly answer my questions or provide guidance.

My business has been solely based around my Etsy marketplace, therefore this represents a financial burden.

• Ky
    Kymac99 Jun 27, 2020

Bre's Sweet Factory is a seller on ESTY and this seller is a scam. They sold defective face masks, authorized a return, and then refused to refund money because they claimed I made the face mask defective. What a way to defraud people out of their hard earned money.

I am reaching out to ESTY for support in this matter.

• As
    Assetfinder Jun 19, 2020

How are you doing now? What have you done against Etsy?

• Qu
    Queen Esther's Essentials Feb 21, 2020

I live in Texas, i will like to join a class action lawsuit against Esty.

• Qu
    Queen Esther's Essentials Feb 21, 2020

I am in, with class action lawsuits

• Ne
    N Esit Jan 26, 2020

FYI they closed the case as "Completed" without actually doing anything or even responding. Is it because I'm a different ethnicity?

Comments

• Ze
    ZeeBra Jan 26, 2020

Esty is a scumbag operation, SELLER BEWARE !

• Ne
    N Esit Jan 25, 2020

Same with me they are high profile con-artists. I even sent a complaint ticket to them and noticed it was marked completed even though they didn't respond to anything. At first I didn't think anything of it but now that you say this they are racist I tried looking for items similar to mine and couldn't anything. I didn't suspect at all before reading this because of how innocent my product is, a coloring book in kids style Arab heroes. It was so confusing because I followed all the rules. Anyways they don't deserve the hype they get for sure I'm sorry for the money I lost but never coming back to this platform.

• Db
    DBEGLEY55 Nov 06, 2019

Hello, tried to purchase 10/9/2019 and was told I would be notifidy when shipped from Australia Purchase # [protected].Have not heard from seller.Need advice.Thanks, Daniel Begley

• On
    #oneseller Nov 03, 2019

I look at all of these large E-commerce selling platforms like Ponzi schemes. If their intention was to bring together the best qualified, professional sellers with buyers who shop with integrity they would do the exact opposite of what nearly all of them do now especially Etsy. We sold on Etsy for nearly 5 years. 3 years without a hitch until they removed the original creator of the site and it was all downhill from there. The new management went into Bolshevik mode by manipulating the search algorithm because they claimed smaller sellers weren't selling enough when the fact is these were mainly people who were selling junk or copyrighted merchandise illegally, to begin with, and many weren't capable of even running a productive upstanding shop. They literally took all of the most popular searched items from shops who were selling a lot and put those items at the very end of the search results. From Pg 1 to Pg 200 overnight and we still paid the same fees. They should have been sued and exposed big time just for that unethical scheme. Instead of paying for one listing you may pay five to ten tims that before they move those items into Pg results to where they were seen and could sell They changed their policies to benefit buyers so they could abuse the dispute system with and then did the same with their 5 star review system and took away the sellers review for buyers which put sellers at risk of not knowing who was buying from our shops. To top it off they monitor the community chat and would abuse anyone who spoke out about them, their service, and even punished sellers who weren't politically correct enough for them. We seen the writing on the wall in 2016 and closed up shop after we had already put our catalog together and saved all merchandise photos and desriptions including saving the reviews which were 98% excellent. We went offline of all major E-com platforms and set up our own selling platform and bought our own ads on all of the search engines and SMS sites . We were fortunately, foward thinking enough and put together an Email list for our repeat buyers which still buy from us today and they carried us until we were able to get the following we have today. These new pukes at Etsy don't care about the company they work for let alone their investors. Etsy is a selling platform. They sell to the sellers who are buyers of their product yet they have no review system setup for themselves so sellers can review the kind of abhorrent service we had received from them. I'm shocked they are even still in business so many sellers jump off that sinking ship years ago. I'm certain that all of you posting here will do whatever it takes to do what you love and make great connections in the business like we did. It will be rough for about six months or maybe sooner depending on your strategy and how hungry you are to succeed. Just the fact you are all posting here is a testament to that. Write the investors. Sue based on the abuse, not for being terminated. That is just part of the abuse. Talk only to your attorney and trust nobody on the Email. The management and unqualified techs there are vile, uncouth, corrupt, SJW extreme and very shady. They will have no problem spreading lies on the internet about you.

SteveRed Jan 03, 2020

@#oneseller Nobody should waste their time on Etsy, two years of work went down the drain today when my shop was permanently suspended. This happened fast, without much warning, so sadly have none of the preparation and data you wisely suggest. The name Etsy now makes me physically nauseous, I can only hope that they reap the negative energy they have sown and it closes their business too, just as it has closed all of ours.

• Kr
    krm ykmz Oct 12, 2019

etsy help center + mail
    interest relevance very bad, very bad, very bad

• Vi
    Vivian Villa Sep 28, 2019

So here’s the deal... this is why you can’t find any information about sellers bringing a class action lawsuit against Etsy. Like it or not, we all sadly and tragically agreed to their arbitration & non-class action clauses in the Seller Agreement. The good news, arbitration could still be an option but per Section 7, Etsy:

“may terminate or suspend your account (and any related accounts) and your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, and without advance notice. If we do so, it’s important to understand that you don’t have a contractual or legal right to continue to use our Services, for example, to sell or buy on our websites or mobile apps. Etsy may refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.”

Good luck to you all. Y’all are rock stars, so keep rockin’ & rollin’. 🤘🏼

SteveRed Jan 03, 2020

@Vivian Villa Thank you so much for this Vivian, it's massively helpful and well considered, however I know from experience that just because you agree to a clause/term in an online agreement which was written by one party "Etsy" that unfairly favours one party "Etsy" that almost nobody would have read before or since signing up with Etsy doesn't mean it's enforceable. Having that clause certainly wouldn't make it easier, but there must be precedent where a contracting party's legal rights trump an unfair/one sided term in a contract which was written into the contract by that unfairly favoured party. There is such a thing as reasonable and this clause as well Etsy's behaviour in most of the examples cited seem far from reasonable. But the clause you raise is a concern and if a class action isn't wise then perhaps arbitration is an option.

Renae Dominguez Sep 25, 2019

I ordered a t-shirt for my daughter's 4th birthday in a small Junior and was sent a shirt that is 4T which is not the same. The shirt is to small and I am requesting a refund or a rushed shirt in the corrected size. Her birthday party is on Saturday and this is the matching shirt to the adult T that I ordered from the same company.

• Ce
    CelineABC Sep 21, 2019

I have been a seller on etsy for about 4 years and I have recently (thru the IRS bill of 9k I just got) that etsy puts EVERYTHING on the 1099Ks, including the shipping that never touches out hands and all of their fees. So How can they say that is how much money we made when 40% we never touch? Also, this new free shipping thing. I can not possibly give free shipping, especially with the weight of my products, I would make no money at all, only etsy would. I have been wondering why all of the sudden this summer my sales have gone down by about 80%. How is this fair that your products will not even be seen unless you offer free shipping!! And I refuse to extort my customers to make up for it so etsy continues to make money. If anyone wants to go in on a class action suite, I am in!!! Us sellers are the one doing all the hard work and they are messing with our lives. They went from a community to just another greedy corporation.

SteveRed Jan 03, 2020

@CelineABC I'm on board with a class action. Suspended as of today, without recourse or reasonable justification.

Anna Elizabeth Apr 28, 2019

Same thing here. Would love to see a class action law suit happen. It’s about time hard working entrepreneurs stood up for their rights. What Etsy is doing is completely illegal and uncalled for.

• Da
    Danielle Purkey Aug 17, 2019

@Anna Elizabeth Hi Anna! Just found this thread and since you most recently commented I’m hoping this finds you - I’m in the same boat, money taken unlawfully by Etsy, aware of the fact that Etsy is negligent at best, corrupt and deceitful at worst, and as a seller would LOVE to file a class action. Wanted to ask if you know of any traction around this? I haven’t started looking around yet but we clearly have a case, and I also just genuinely want to see Etsy crumble so something better can take its place. Any info would be great. Or - maybe we can share resources and brainstorm!

@Danielle Purkey Hi Danielle and Anna,
    My shop is suspended as of today, with the same awful consequences etc. I'm on board with a class action if this is still being considered, if not why not?
    Kind regards,
    Steve

Marshall26 Oct 20, 2018

I would like to join. Please let me know. I do a high volume of sales and would like to remain anonymous until I know we are moving forward. Lots of evidence against Etsy's legal team in the past 5 years. Proof of loss of income due to negligence on Etsy's part.

• Do
    DownWithTechnocrats Jul 15, 2018

Our shop has just been closed down for no apparent reason. We have contacted them for an explanation. Unsurprisingly they have not responded. I know there are other similarly situated people and I am very interested in joining a class action with these people against Etsy.

• Mi
    michellerw9 Nov 29, 2017

YES! Etsy has just singled out our shop and we believe it is due to the fact we sell items that are handcrafted from Africa. Etsy stated that they shut us down due to that we represent artisans and not actually producing the crafts ourselves and that violates their policy. However, when we pointed out the thousands of sellers (with links to their etsy site) of years they have operated in the same manner as us, Etsy stated that they can not discuss other sites. These shops are still active. This is a racial profiling platform. We need to ban together and produce a class action racial suit.

Ann Lewis1 Dec 06, 2017

@michellerw9 I was banned like many others because my husband put an led sign up with a Transformers head on it. So Etsy shut my 2 shops of 12 years because I was using the same server and we had same isp. Trying to get them to listen is impossible. They just send standard boiler-plate messages back. I wrote to every member of the board at Etsy but nothing. If this is how they treat people they can stuff it. Last June they laid off 15% of it's workers and their stock is sliding. There are rumors that they are going to get bought out soon so maybe things will change then. Go to Zibbet. They are much nicer there.

• We
    Wendy S. Troch Hewitt Nov 29, 2017

That fact that Etsy is still in operation is disgusting. Talk about illegal business practice in the United States. This corporation is the worst controlling, conniving and dictatorship run rampant. They keep your money, ignore you, shut down your business because "they" see fit and fall back on illegal loophole through their "self proclaimed policies made to misinterpret law and fair business practices. It's horrific.

msamy7 Oct 08, 2017

Im IN ! Im sick and tired of ETSY enforcing random policy terms on select few. They are inconsistent and discriminatory.

• Pe
    PeterG4311 Aug 08, 2017

Hello guys and gals I am going to be filing a lawsuit in the coming weeks against Etsy. Please let me know who's willing to also this way hey can get in touch with you.

• Dr
    Dran Sep 14, 2017

@PeterG4311 Did you ever file a lawsuit with etsy?

msamy7 Oct 08, 2017

@PeterG4311 Class action suit? Im IN!

Anna Elizabeth Apr 28, 2019

@PeterG4311 Please count me in. Big time.

Anonymous20000 Mar 20, 2021

@PeterG4311 What is your lawsuit in reference to and will you have a lawyer?

really, its just me Apr 28, 2017

let me know how to join, they closed us with out notice and kept money.

slively Jan 05, 2017

Also contacting lawyers! Feel free to reach out to me
    [email protected]

Etsy shut me down with 200 orders to fill they are holding my shop payments till April so i basically have to front theshipping price for my customers till April ITS JANUARY) if i want to ship them and ship outside of etsy they wont let me ship on their site i cant even print invoices to fill orders!! So my 200 customers are screwed and so am i

@slively THATS HORRIBLE!

• We
    Wendy S. Troch Hewitt Nov 29, 2017

@slively Something happen to me. This should all qualify as bad business practices. Who's going to step up legally, too many people have been abused by this company.

slively Feb 28, 2018

@Wendy S. Troch Hewitt I want to ! But i am nervous. I am speaking to a lawyer now but not a class action lawyer might rather go class action route if everyone things we have a case

slively Feb 28, 2018

@Wendy S. Troch Hewitt My email is [email protected] if anyone wants to reach out

SteveRed Jan 03, 2020

@slively I'm on board with a class action.

• Jm
    JMinchak Oct 21, 2016

I am a Brooklyn resident who also had their shop shut down. I am in the area where Etsy resides. Please email me as I have contacted the New York Attorney General with regards to their practices. The NY Attorney General has advised me to let them know of any other complaints similar to my complaint - store shut down, website shut down, no contact info, kept my funds, charged for ads.

Please email me so I can send the Attorney General the information.

Only email me if they:

Name, address, city, zip

Send to [email protected]

• Be
    Beachbound97 Oct 15, 2016

I want in. They shut my shop down because they said I don't make my items. I sent 13 pictures with step by step instructions on how I make my items. They shut it down anyways. They shut down my moms shops as well because I live with her. They have wiped out every penny of income we have. I sell phone cases and just bought a $10, 000 dollar phone case printer. I have a $341 monthly payment for the machine with no income. I sold my car to pay for this business. I have no car, no income and will soon be homeless. I would greatly appreciate any response. Thank you so much. Madison Wallace www.madisonavecases.com [email protected]

jamessmith452 Oct 13, 2016

Ladybug

I would like to join, as i have had 2 shops closed, trying to appeal with no luck, please let me know if you find any lawyers to take the case, i would like to be named as well

• Je
    Jenainoside Sep 26, 2016

Hello Everyone!!

I am reading all of your complaints about Etsy Legal Team and it sounds like their a handful of you that feel the same way as I do about their procedures and policies. I got really excited reading how many of your are willing to step forward to go for a class action lawsuit but I am not certain that any on here has? I see that @LadyBug Chipmunk asked in July and still no one replied. I REALLY hope that you all are with me because I am moving forward on this and would love a team with me.

Etsy's Legal Team is completely unethical and don't even give you a fighting chance to explain your case. I received an email yesterday that my shop of 3.5 years and my sole income was deactivated PERMANENTLY. I know that you all can sympathize with my fear and frustration at this point. I was not disclosed why in the email from Etsy so of course I responded frantically asking why. They pulled up a listing that I was suspended for back in May that I had no idea I was not in compliance with because so many other seller were selling the same exact item! Anyhow, it was removed from my shop permanently and for some reason that is beyond me, my shop was taken down indefinitely today even though it was completely erased from my shop. Doesn't make any sense. I responded to Etsy my email "This email constitutes Etsy's final communication with you on this matter. We will not reply to any further emails."

Another bad scenario I had with Etsy towards the beginning of my shop was "infringing" on someone else's design. I had designed a cutting board style and Etsy came after me for the design that someone else designed it although I know 100% that came from me as it had MY name, MY significant others name and OUR date we got together. Explain that...But Etsy wouldn't listen to me.

If anyone is still on board for a class action lawsuit and feel like they were wrongfully done by Etsy, please feel free to contact me. [email protected] or on here!

@Jenainoside Hi there,

Sorry it's three years after your post but I only got suspended today, probably not relevant anymore but if you are proceeding or got anywhere with this or figured out why it's not possible then please let me know and obviously yes I'm on board with a class action.

• Ke
    Kerstin Spangenberg Lyons Aug 10, 2016

I have a store on etsy since 2011 and the first years went very well but now Etsy made it almost impossible for me to keep my shop running and there is no way for me anymore to accept their policies regarding natural and herbal products. Even after I changed my product descriptions several times as etsy wanted me to, etsy still kept targeting my store. For me it is pretty senseless to sell natural and herbal products when I am not able to tell people for what they are good for.
    I opened a new store on shopify about a month ago and it is so much better than selling on etsy. I am independent and don't have to worry about any stupid policies. It is easy to set up a store there and when you pay a little extra for google product listing adds I get more traffic than on etsy. The staff from shopify is very nice and they are very helpful.
    Bottom line etsy is a very big disappointment and for me it is not worth to waste my time and money on it any longer. I just leave some items listed on etsy for my returning customers but will point them all to my new store.

• La
    LadyBug Chipmunk Jul 18, 2016

Has anyone filed a Class Action law suit as of 7/18/2016? I reside in Southern California and am in the beginning process of contacting an attorney regarding a Class Action Law Suit against Etsy.

slively Jan 05, 2017

@LadyBug Chipmunk I mean its 2017 now but i am trying the same thing!

johnna taylor Feb 21, 2017

@slively me too! Id love some more information on your case to see if mine would go with it.

really, its just me Apr 28, 2017

@slively let me know how to join

• Dr
    Dran Aug 02, 2017

@really, its just me Any updates on this?

Christy Collichio Apr 30, 2018

@Dran After 4 years 7000 orders and over $200, 000 in sales my 5 star Etsy and associated Pattern shops have both been closed. Everything out of my shop was embroidered by me, Etsy collected their fees every month and closed my shop just like that. The only follow up I got from them was a congratulations email that said "Sync your 5 star reviews with your web site..You've earned them!" This is crazy, a true financial burden on me and my family. I have inventory that cannot be returned, bills that need to be paid and customers that count on me. This is no way to run a publicly traded business. I'm devastated! Does anyone know of any Class Action Law Suits involving legitimate vendors closed as a result of poor Etsy management?

M.alkhayat Sep 16, 2018

@LadyBug Chipmunk I'm in Southern Cali too and I would love to join any lawsuit against Etsy.
    please let me know!

slively Nov 05, 2018

@Christy Collichio Put my contact down if you hear any updates on class action. [email protected]

• Bu
    BuyCraftsForLess Dec 14, 2018

@Christy Collichio Definitely need a CLASS ACION LAWSUIT! There is no rhyme or reason for closing stores and not closing others for supposed trademark violations. IF they exist, it should be the company who feels there is a violation of their trademark that contacts the SELLER DIRECTLY before CLOSING A GOOD STORE! Count me IN - [email protected] !

@Christy Collichio Hi Christy,

I hope you had a good end to your awful situation. Sadly, as of today, I'm in the same position, with the same challenges facing me. I've just been suspended even after similar order and sales figures to yours via an email saying it's a final decision without an option to rectify any issues. even though an email three days ago indicated they would evaluate Service Levels over a 90Day period. Still in shock! It seems crazy and looks like no option but to join a class action now, but intrigued and concerned that one hasn't been started yet. My shop was growing rapidly so Extrapolating my losses forward, I'm sure a claim could reach towards the 1Mil USD mark, so goodness knows what a claim from hundreds or thousands of badly treated unjustly suspended sellers would amount to, we could end up jointly owning the company. Does anybody know of a past or pending class action?

Angela Britt Jun 16, 2016

Etsy is really a very bullying sort of marketplace. They can do whatever they want. I too had a similar experience. I was a seller with etsy for almost one and half year. Had two shops. Business was steady, good feedbacks. But one day suddenly etsy closed my shops without any warning. I was shocked and mailed to etsy help. Well it has nothing to do with help. After a generic mail, they have not yet responded to the countless mails I have sent since last three months. Deplorable service! Now I have a shop with itshandicraft.com and I am really happy. First two months of free listings, good for wholesale and small businesses. Give it a go.

• Ca
    carlianne Oct 18, 2015

I recently had a variation on the same type encounters with etsy that really caught me off guard. A customer contact me requesting a refund and stated two luke warm reasons that inspired me to issue a store credit. Eight days later she emails me again. Halfway through the wordy email she mentions that the blanket has the mother of all refund request issues-concealed damage. Really?? Seventeen days in the buyer's possessions, eight days after you ask for a refund with some cold fish reasons that fail to result in a refund. Then a week later you awake from your coma to report moth eaten spots and a hole. She ells me "we can do this the hard way or the easy way" Anyhow, so etsy without one word to me, conducts and concludes it's investigation in the buyer's favor. The arbitrator, looks like a parent's basement dweller for life, keeps stating that if I do not issue the refund by 101515 that etsy would. i said Yes, etsy IS going to have to refund her because it''s not coming out of my pocket. Well it did. Etsy went into my bank account without my knowledge or permission, against my explicit instructions that I was not paying for the undeserved refund, and paid the sociopathic liar who damaged my blanket to get a refund. Also, and this kills me, etsy was A 3RD PARTY to the transaction that they refunded and took money out of my account that also caused an overdraft.

Comments

Marquist Oct 01, 2015

As many reviews have said, ETSY is HORRIBLE to sellers. If you are researching places to sell, I have sold on many sites including eBay, Rubylane, Artfire, and Etsy is by far the worst place in terms of providing any shred of support to sellers. If you email, you will received canned replies that make no sense, it’s obvious no on really read your question. If you post a concern in their public forums, Etsy will block your account from commenting in the forums (and I'm not talking about blocking angry or offensive rants, they have literally muzzled thousands of sellers just for expressing concerns about the lack of seller support, or other issues of legitimate concern), they do the same thing to buyers who complain about the company's customer service in the public forums. If you are wrestling between eBay and Etsy, choose eBay, at least they have a seller support system, and it seems to be relatively free of Etsy style silencing tactics. If there is a class action suit against Etsy, they should be obliged to refund listing fees for all the accounts they muzzled, since the fee is supposed to include seller support and seller support of all types is withheld from anyone who disagrees with them in their public forums.

• Gl
    Glez Sep 15, 2015

Please include me as well. Etsy has been harassing our shop as well. They have shut our shop down and have threatened us. They have actually forced our shop to refund shipping/freight costs that were never actually paid to us by the customer, but instead paid directly to the shipping company. Since the funds never went thru Etsy, they forced us to refund the shipping funds outside of Etsy via PayPal. This is just one of the many things that they have been doing that oversteps their boundaries and it has to stop.

• Da
    davcat Jul 21, 2015

We just had an item removed arbitrarily by etsy even though it falls within all of their guidelines. It was a vintage belt buckle. The day before, we received a message from a "potential customer" asking about when it was made. We responded with late 1980s to early 1990s, which fits etsty's parameters for an item to be sold. Today we discovered it pulled with no email notification as to why. We are a relatively new store to etsy and are feeling the squeeze of the so called "team" members of etsy. We would gladly join a class action against them as well.They are costing us money.

• Vi
    vintagerugs Jun 08, 2015

I believe we are enough people now for class action lawsuit against etsy.let's do it.

• Kr
    kregner162 Jan 17, 2015

I purchased an infinity anchor scarf on 12/27/14 pd transaction # [protected] contacted seller several times and she stated it will be mailed in a week and weeks have pasted. I keep contacting her now shes not responding to my replies

• Xe
    xenium Aug 31, 2014

Hello to all, I have started an online petition againt Etsy Marketplace Integrity team to change the ways they determine whether an item is vintage/handmade or not. They are doing this quietly and we must make our voices heard.Please raise your voice and sign here: https://www.change.org/p/etsy-marketplace-integrity-team-to-change-the-way-they-determine-the-age-of-a-vintage-item-sold-in-their-marketplace-by-etsy-shop-owners-even-items-without-written-date-label-tag-should-be-considered-vintage

• As
    AshleyMoyer1 Jul 07, 2014

I am also interested in joining a class action lawsuit against etsy for wrongful terminations of shop,
    Only After deleting my 5* feedback and telling me that's why they are shutting down my shop. LIARS!

• Hl
    hlf03c Jun 28, 2014

Please include me in the class action lawsuit. They also shut down my shop for copyright infringement on the word "zumba" I have been singled out when there are dozens of other etsy shops selling the exact same things as me.