117 Adams St, Brooklyn, NY, 11201, US
Fri:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

EtsyFake businesses

Etsy's MoochiSnowShop advertised an order that would ship on December 20th. Its site currently says the item is 'in stock'. When I asked the to confirm shipping date, they realized that I was tracking the purchase and cancelled the sale.

My card was charged on December 4th - presumably to keep MoochiSnowShop and Ivy Zheng in business selling nonexistent stock. - Etsy's response was that Ivy Zheng and MoochiSnowShop cancelled the order because it couldn't fulfill the order.
-Etsy's response was full of "I understand" and "that must be disappointing" when in fact it is permitting sellers to fake-sell items which are not in inventory and may never be inventory.
-That allows sellers to get free cash for the holidays and only return it if they are caught.

Estsy's Ivy Zheng of MoochiSnowShop - gave absolutely no update and only returned the money in response to several requests for a SHIP DATE.

EtsyUnlawful conduct, etsy claimed my policies are nothing

My shop listed a nest thermometer in like-new condition both aesthetically and functioning. We offered free shipping and our policy we have had in place for years states to contact us first with inquiries, all sales final. Instead the buyer filed a fraudulent case and lied stating we shipped him a damaged item but never displayed any pictures of any damage. We defended ourselves and when it got escalated etsy ruled for him and michael in disputes stated our policies were nothing and meant nothing. That's when I knew he/etsy was engaging in unlawful conduct. I immediately requested an appeal but have received no response, only michael claiming we listed it homemade? A nest thermometer could not be homemade obviously so we are not sure if this was an oversight accident by us or if etsy change the listing some how? He behaved extremely bias, nasty, very hateful and then a woman commented on the case claiming she was his supervisor. She was equally unlawful and they both demanded address verification repeatedly never answering my appeals process inquiry. I also emailed etsy multiple times inquiring of the appellant process, no response. If I need to if this is not resolved very soon, I will pursue the matter in a court of law. This is like dealing with truly evil criminals dealing with etsy. We had no problems prior to this except a buyer in mexico who had not paid customs to pick up her camera. After she did she contacted us to apologize and left racing feedback. We equally sent her remorse for the misunderstanding. It all worked out. Our policies are valid and I believe a judge would render the same finding.