Etisalat / accounting & bookkeeping

Nixxa Accounting & Bookkeping LLC,P O BOX.391185,R.K.M Building,2nd floor,Room No.223/M01,Al Mamzar,Hor Al Anz East,Dubai.U.A.E, United Arab Emirates

Dear Sir.

Good Day.
I have received subject invoice No. on 10th April 2019 concerning my telephone No [protected] which is apparently much in excess in the previous bills.
In this bill therefore errors, which I wish to bring to your discover for rectification. I have approached Etisalat Business Centers and informed the same and the response was not satisfactory as they have charged 506 dhs as roaming charges while I was outside UAE. To make your kind notice I have switched off the data pack while travelling and this bill is quite unbelievable.
I am sure that, there is some error with accounting or there is usually some mix up someplace. I request you to kindly look into the matter and get the telephone bill corrected. Normally, I shall be obliged when you can produce the details regarding the same. Now I am sending back the telephone bill for the ready reference and essential correction.
Please look in to the matter and do the needful as it will be highly appreciated.
Thanks & Regards,