Etisalatextra billing

Dear Sir/Madam,
I'd like to bring to your attention that I'm having the worst experience with your company.
the issue started when I had bought blackberry with unlimited local data plan and limited calls for 500 aed on the 10th of jan 2009 but I'm realy shocked when I'm recieving the bill for the amount of 3600 aed for the month of jan and 11800 aed till the last hour and today's date is 2nd of feb only.
and please be informed that I had posted three complaints on your website but withuot response and one complaint on 101 and the same (no response), and the problem is my account setting in etisalat is wrong because it suppose to be under the categoary of blackberry monthly plan not 3g pay as you go.
so I'd decided to publish this issue through the local news papers then I'll file a case against etisalat for frauding.

Dr. Bakir Y. Dawood
[protected]
Dubai- U.A.E

• Si
    Sindhya Nelson Apr 11, 2016

is to complain that i subscribed for Etisalt One month on you and One month on Etisalt promotion in january. But this is annoying that i still not receive any discount by Etisalat.

I am not happy with this kind of service where customer care is not also resolving my issue. Please do needful for best customer's satisfaction.

More over the sakes agent is not also giving any satisfactory response to the matter. I need it to resolve immediately. OR i have to quiet the service.

Regards

Hope you will solve my problem. Please find the attachment of my bill and the other details regards to my complain. I appreciate if you solve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Comments

• Am
    Amanda Reese Apr 29, 2015

Sad to know about the experience you got with services. You can now share your brand reviews and product experiences on www.pivyu.com and i am sure they can help you out!

• Na
    Naffu Apr 28, 2015

Same story happen to me once according to billing its insane but Etisalat was reliable company once in uae now it's seem to be looting people money and wasting time on complaining result nothing there are people who Etisalat third party companies they cant deliver such details about product ?why Etisalat giving contract to spoiling brand name and image of uae ?😒

• Om
    Omgzerr Dec 27, 2014

Amazing! http://clashofclanshelper.com/ - I got free Clash of Clans gems here! Get yous too in less than two minutes!! Recommended!(wjZ1Ztk6LU)

samantha vimukthini Dec 02, 2014

Im using a etisalat prepaid data connection.The data amount they show as the existent data balance is very lower than my usage data amount.they are cunningly do this.I'm really desapoint about etisalat service and their customer service is also useless.I do not recomand anyone to use etisalat connection.

• Mu
    Muhammad Shuaib Oct 05, 2014

The worst service and the worst company i ever experienced is Etisalat. They charged me 1600 extra than my package and issue is pending since last one year. I dont know whom to contact and how to get it fixed.
    Regards
    Shuaib
    [protected]

sanjay chitrakar Oct 01, 2014

exactly the same happened to me too. they offer me 1500 mins call in 500 dihrams
    for a month having 50 dihrams extra charge. only we had to pay is end of the month.
    i applied on dec 2013. but when i used 10-15 days, my bill was 1700 to 1826 AED.
    I AM SO shocked and check etisalat but they said i used 3G TOO.
    I said them that i applied for international call only, how come internet?
    i didnt take offer for internet.

• Fc
    F*ck Etisalat Jul 31, 2014

I am facing the same problem...i get a bill without getting benefits for my local minutes and these buggers just dont respond to your complaints...launched 3 complaints online and also on 101 but they keep on saying that "no abnormality found" whereas, the customer services guys have confirmed while speaking that the benefits have not been availaed and it is showing in the system...im surprised at this attitude of ET...i will pay the bill, not a problem, but will get a number portability to DU...F*ck etisalat!

• Ak
    akhaliq Jun 10, 2014

How I can get detail of all incoming outgoing and missed call. kindly
    reply to [email protected]

• Pi
    Pinoy_ako21 Feb 03, 2014

guys. i also have issues with extra billing with Etisalat. After 18 months of honest payment of my 3G data plan, i suddenly get this extra bills up to 2000 dirhams because i wasnt informed that even after finishing my contract i would still be billed if i use my data which is 10x more expensive than my monthly payment with my data plan.. what a way earn from innocent people right? good job etisalat, no wonder youre so rich. anyway, i already changed my sim to DU, i suggest all you guys do the same. in time these people will get what they deserve

• Tr
    T Riyas Jan 18, 2014

Tammeemul Ansari Riyas Syed Ibrahim
    A/C No:[protected]
    Complaint No: [protected] Dated : 05-Dec-2013.
    Sub: [protected] Case Pending ( I phone 4-S Plan 18 Month Contract was closed but bill still generating)
    Dear Sir/Madam
    Assalamu Alaikum

This is to bring your kind attention as per mention above subject regarding the same I am bring
    My issues in front of you registered a complaint against my I Phone 4-S plan 18 month contract
    Period was closed from 10-Oct-2013 but still bill was generating for the last two month from Nov-13
    And Dec-13 also received a message for AED 438.19 is due as of now, also one more new plan was added that is AED 50 rented plan so I facing two plan charges at a time. How it possible that at a time two plan can run in a system I launched a complaint many time customer service regarding this issued but no response from customer service side even though I walked to Etisalat Business Centre on 13-Jan-2014 but no response simply said you will receive a call from our end as soon as. I leave my message to customer service I will never going to pay any amount that is new plan and my existing plan amount has to adjust whatever I paid excess but no response so far from Etisalt.
    I hope you could understand and hear my issue at least via mail; I am looking forward a reply from your side.

• Sh
    Shambhu Mehta Jan 15, 2014

I agree also happen with me . Technician not visited my home. But charged 100 Dhs. no one reply on [email protected] and [email protected] . even call to 101 customer care he transfer to his manager. I wait holding 30 min no one picked up the phone. then i pay to etisalat .i do not have any choice if i want to continue service have to pay. else leave the service.
    Shambhu
    M:[protected]
    Dubai U.A.E

• Pa
    paul jayaraj Nov 23, 2013

my name is paul my internet is very slow even i cant skyp pls make the net speed more my card no is02744295

• Su
    SulCoade Nov 07, 2013

Again a typical overchafging fraud of etisalat, which i need to report, adding the fraudulent money grabbing by etisalat from public
    i got connection of elife in Mid July, and now by start of November i got a bill = 1800, whereas @ 290 pm it should be = 786 AED.
    Looking at the experience of various people reported above, i will also mind to try to resolve this issue with Etisalat, ALLAH knows someone will listen to it or not.

• Bm
    bmadxb Nov 04, 2013

Hi, I have internet connection of Aed 295 limited and normally I was getting a bill aroung 500Aed but and also I am using a pc with c2d 1.8ghz, 512mb ram & 80gb hdd. only the purpose is email send and recieve. but oneday i got problem in internet line and I complained to etisalat. these people said that there is a manhole in between a road they want fix over there to solve the problem . but i dont know what they ###ed over there in the man hole after that I satarted to get huge bill 4200 aed... 7345. 7795. 4895. 7400 continuasly around 48, 000 AED still bill not getting stop. finally I disconnected the line . and relaxed .I contacted for this issue with our eisalat account magaer there is no use.. and I just requested to provide the useage report they given me one report with diferent user name. and also i confgured my router as 8 am to 8pm to internet to work but in ther report it saying 24 hrs contnueous useage. I dont know why ISLAMIC counrty PEOPLE EATING HARAM LIKE THIS.

• Ko
    Kostis Oct 09, 2013

Hi.

same as the above friend, i havent bought a wifi router and they charged me with 240 aed.
    Instead of my constant emails, visits in etisalat offices etc no one is even bother to call me.
    I paid the amount and my next step is to mail the CEO and the management board. Its not about the money. Its about the profit they make with scums like this.

Konstantinos

• St
    Stanly Titus Jun 15, 2013

Hi, though I have not purchased a router from etisalat they have charged with aed.240 in the first billing.I have raised a complaint and till date the only answer is they are in the process of resolving, but nothing has happened.hope some frauds are happening in etisalat.

Saadat Hussain Jun 14, 2013

http:/helm.tekmob.com/pim/etislatsubscriptionpringtones?sub=835643285

Such website mention above deduct credit form my cell phone # [protected]

Saadat Hussain Jun 14, 2013

My mobile #[protected], The below mention link deduct credit form my mobile balance kindly stop this. So please stop these cutting immediatially.
    http:/helm.tekmob.com/pim/etislatsubscriptionpringtones?sub=835643285

Saadat H.

• Ab
    abdul wahab244 Jun 09, 2013

hi...how can i check call details? please inform me my e mail ID is [email protected]

• Sh
    shaikh izhar Apr 10, 2013

As i am using etisalat line but unable to use mobile internet in my karbonn a111 android mobile phone,

I tried to resolve the problem with the etisalat customer service but no use,

So please provide a good solution for me, so that i can use mobile internet.

• Hu
    hussain miah Apr 05, 2013

Sir, this is my number. [protected].The above said link every friday in between 1 am and 3.30AM they are cutting 10 dhs. So please stop these cutting immediately.

• Co
    coby258 Feb 17, 2013

Dear,

Please note that this number [protected] has been calling me and asking for my Bank details. He claim's that I have won 500, 000 Dirhams.

Regards,
    Naouf

• Za
    Zaigham Feb 04, 2013

Etisalat really sucks. I wonder why UAE govt doesnt take action against Etisalat? You will never know where your credit'd disappear.

• Go
    gonpd Dec 16, 2012

My number [protected], please stop these service from my phone I don't need it any more. You are charging me for nothing.

michael.dwells.1 Dec 14, 2012

This is why, now, I always make it a point to report unsolicited calls to Callercenter in an attempt to get the attention of the higher authorities to act against this harassment.

michael.dwells.1 Dec 14, 2012

This is why, now, i always make it a point to report unsolicited callers to http://callercenter.com in an attempt to get the attention of the higher authorities to act against this harassment.

michael.dwells.1 Dec 14, 2012

I got calls from different weird phone numbers, too. They were apparently a spam call on a loop. I get the same recording every time. Sick of it. No way to stop the calls.

• Ap
    Applu Dec 12, 2012

Received scam call from # [protected] and using Etisalat name and spoiling Etisalat reputation please take serious action against this account owner.

• Ni
    Nishtha Kumar Nov 26, 2012

I received a call from someone claiming to be from Etisalat (+[protected])
    The caller told me that I had just won the lottery and to call him back.
    I called back and he said that I had to confirm a certain number is in my simm card. Of course I did not...

• Hs
    hsg Jul 11, 2012

the main question is, does etisalat care?

• Ro
    rockstar143 Jul 01, 2012

I want the call details of my uae number of etisalat.all incoming, outgoing and misscalls...Whr can i Get this ...

• Ru
    Rudrani Jun 24, 2012

Sir, Now I got a call from mobile No.+[protected] at 4.27 pm Saying that he is calling from Etisalat and I got a lot of Dhs. 250, 000 from Etisalat through some promotion and they are asking my details...Please check the number... and do the needfull.

angei Jan 04, 2012

I received a call- supposedly from etisalat-stating that I had won AED 500, 000 as part of the Etisalat offer. For verification he provided me with a number asked me to match it with my SIM card number. Surprisingly its match with my number at the back of my sim card., I just want to know if its true ??this is the caller number...[protected]

Jakaeva Sep 07, 2011

We( me and my friends 4 pax) are having bad internet connections in our smartphones. It has been a week but we are not able to chat through social networks. This is very dissapointing!!!

Mathew Francis Fernandez Jul 26, 2011

AED 30/00 deducted for an SMS when I played in the internet. when I sent the SMS I got the reply like this." your message is not recognised. for more info please visit mobi-master.net."
    please refund my money as soon as possible.

regards
    mathew
    email: [email protected]

• Na
    nasirdeen Oct 26, 2010

divendra, Etisalat is supported by govt authorities. after hearing lot of sad stories with ETIsalat, i became extremely cautious and tracking everyday usage level in the online account. (most of the time serveri busssssy but dont give up). During the weekdays they dont updat the data usage in our consumed limits. They do it over they night (probably in weekends that too towards end of month). So pls be careful in trackng the data usage and dont rely on their online account. As usual when contact 101, they are shameless to say we dont know ...

• Di
    Divendra Kumar Oct 10, 2010

Guys I suggest that we start a campaign. Each of us, who is some way suffering from Etisalat Overcharging problem should complain to Telecom Regulatory Authority at http://www.tra.ae/consumer_affairs.php

Please keep informing to TRA of all unresolved matter.

• Va
    ValentinaK Oct 05, 2010

Facing problem with my e-life and 3G iPhone billing.. too high for Data usage. I have disconected 3G and Data on my iPhone, but still bill is too high.
    Bills for my eLife I'm not getting at all, only number to pay...

what is going on?????

• Ih
    ihateetisalat Sep 08, 2010

ETISALAT IS MORE LIKE LOST OFFICE!!!

PATHETIC AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! the best part is that they are not even bothered about it. LOLZ.

They know that they are monoply in UAE. why would they bother our complaints? I faced same problems as you guys mentioned. very high and unreasonable billing. I happened to make complaints at various points but no action was taken.

Solution: I just gave up. Etisalat won and i had to disconnect my postpaid connection with them.

Problem with them is that they are not well educated. they don't have good business sense. Whether they charge customers or not, we are forced to choose etisalat connection. There are no other sources of communication. I don't want to use too many bad words for etisalat because i can't find a worst word for them yet. there is nothing that can explain why etisalat does this to all customers in UAE.

Paid them over 3000k in two months and then decided i btr step aside. no point of making myself more frustrated. I just don't want to deal with these bunch of losers called "Etisalat". so guys no point of goin to court. ur time is more important. leave etisalat the way it is, it doesnt have any credibility anyway.