[Resolved] Ethan Allen — Terrible company
Thanks to the arrogant and discriminatory attitude of their sales person at Ethan Allen, NAtick MA, that their business is now going to the other three furniture stores in the area. The big white guy - not sure what is name is, does not enjoy working there. I am sure any one who has had the experience like mine will never step into that store again. I was a loyal customer of theirs for the last 5 years. But after this experience, no more Ethan Allen for me.
The woman at the front desk silently witness the discriminatory attitude of this big guy.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Ethan Allen Customer Care's Response · Oct 03, 2008
We are concerned to learn of your unpleasant experience at our Natick design center, and we sincerely apologize for any discomfort you may have felt during your visit. Ethan Allen strives to make each customer experience a positive one.
Please know that this behavior is not condoned by Ethan Allen Global, Inc or its subsidiaries. Would you mind contacting me directly so that I can obtain additional information that weill allow us to have this matter looked into immediately?
Director, Client Services
More Ethan Allen Complaints & Reviews
- Ethan Allen New Impressions Dining Table - Poor Quality / Poor Customer Service 
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - table top 
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - Sales associate attitude 
- Ethan Allen - Horrible quality 
- Ethan Allen - Poor Workmanship/Poor Customer Service 
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - Buyer beware 
- Ethan Allen - Do not purchase from them
- Ethan Allen - Delivery delay (6 weeks late, at best!)
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - price increases as of september 18th, 2018 
- Ethan Allen - Shame on them