Erie Insuranceinsurance investigation; submitted a claim back in may. been treated quite shabbily!

Claim# A00001021059
Policy # Q59-1512267
The investigation has been bull from the beginning! I have been a customer for over 10 years and this year I have had the worst case of bad luck, ever. My identity has been stolen, I have had my purse stolen twice, email accounts hacked, my bank account destroyed. I'm still not getting anywhere with that crap! My daughter is severely autistic and anything that I don't want her to touch I have to hide. I put my grandmothers jewelry in my dresser drawer for one week. An wouldn't you know with my crappie luck, someone came in to my house and stole everything of value in, what will one century be my master bedroom! I had my underwear pawed through and it was not cheap Walmart brand either! I have felt like I cannot turn my back for one minute. I feel completely violated by the perpetrators, the police department for not doing their job, the investigation, and your lawyer! It's despicable how I have been treated. I always here some bull that it's being looked into! I don't condone liars or be lied to. It's reprehensible that I have had to jump through one hoop after another. It's even more grating that nothing is getting done! At this point I don't know if I should even stay a customer of your company. I mean what happens if God forbid that I had an electrical fire or worse, your company has made it quite clear that I am not a valued customer. I supposedly am trying to get (free) money? First off I pay my insurance Incase of a mishap, I did everything by the book. An yet, somehow I am a fraud? Personally I think it's your people in your company that are false! I want this situation done with and in a timely fashion! My adjuster doesn't return phone calls and I am not kept in the loop about anything! I already figured that I am not going to see a dime, but it's not like money can replace heirlooms. So at this point I want to know if I have to worry about getting a lawyer because I'm going to be accused of insurance fraud or am I going to have a proper resolution? It's absurd that I have to even worry about such a thing! Is this really how you all treat the people that pay for your services?

• Updated by Kristinamaria · Sep 12, 2018

Still playing hot potato. No one wants to give a real answer. I’m assuming that I am being looked at for insurance fraud. That’s how clients are treated after 14 years !