The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Erie Auto Insurance — Personally Violated for dedication to Erie
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been a loyal customer of Erie Auto and Home insurance for 15+ years, I recently added my 16 year old daughter to my policy. Prior to adding my daughter I personnely had 1 accident with my car costing Erie only $1300.00. That is One-thousand and 300 dollars. I backed into a tree stump. dumb luck.
Erie touts on their ads loyalty pays with Erie and they understand and are very affordable for thr young drivers. ALL LIES !!!
LIES: Erie is charging me $3255.00 for my daughters insurance !!! She is driving a 5 year old KIA not a Corvette for God's sake. I AM BEING HELD HOSTAGE BY ERIE. Read on:
When I approached the agent aboout why this insult, they informed me this is Erie's policy for young drivers. I am trapped by Erie as when I go to other companies, I am not able to get insurance as they want more money than this because of my $1300.oo Please note, over the years I was tempted to go to other insurances as I coul svae money, 1 to $200.00 year. But chose not as I liked my agent and their service. Apparently, for this I am now a Hostage of ERIE and this scam.
DO NOT USE ERIE Insurance.
IF YOU ARE A YOUNG FAMILY or a family with kids who will drive within 5 years change policies NOW. YOU WILL BE SCREWED BY ERIE THE LONGER YOU STAY WITH THEM.
Email me for any information at [protected]@yahoo.com
More Erie Auto Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Erie Insurance Group - Erie Insurance sucks!
- Erie Insurance - Sneak attack
- Erie Insurance - No response for claim
- Erie Insurance Exchange - Denial of legitimate claim
- Erie Insurance - home owner's policy
- Erie Insurance - Bogus claim reporting / bad faith
- Erie Insurance - Renters insurance claim
- Erie Insurance - This company has cancelled the insurance and when we needed help, they refused to help me
- Erie Insurance - Mislead by Insurance
- Erie Insurance - insurance investigation; submitted a claim back in may. been treated quite shabbily!