Equifax — unauthorized charges
I cancelled my Equifax in Dec. 2008. Since that time I have been debited every month for a product/service that I am not receiving. I have made approximately ten phone calls and spoken to two supervisors regarding these unauthorized charges. Today I was told that I had to fax three months worth of checking account statements so that Equifax could see the transactions. I have complied with that request. It seems that I, as a consumer, should have legal recourse. Every time I call I am assured that every attempt I have made is being documented. I am at my wits end. If Equifax is doing this to me, and I have been tenaciously trying to resolve this issue without success, I can only assume that they are scamming thousands of other people. Can I file a law suit? It is not the money that I am after... I just want this practice to stop. I am extremely frustrated and disappointed that a company is allowed to operate in this manner.
More Equifax Complaints & Reviews
- Equifax - is a fraud!
- Equifax Report Monitoring - website does not allow you to cancel your order
- Equifax - equifax misusing it's certificate of authority
- Equifax Online Credit - horrible customer service - billed after cancellation
- Equifax - refuses to correct false information
- Equifax Information Services - unethical behavior
- Equifax Inc. - fraud alert
- Equifax - not doing their job
- Equifax - refuses to send me my report, has given my information to someone else, has no dispute line, won't correct numerous errors
- Equifax - equifax representative unlocked my account without asking for pin #