Epsondon't buy printer & scanner epson l360

T Jun 13, 2018 Review updated:

Printer & scanner epson l 360

I have bought this printer from"grand stores - dubai" in a new launch ceremony from epson during "gitex" show in dubai... I bought it 2 years back with a price around 1000 aed it's like ($ 275).

The first time I used the printer it didn't work properly, and I had to send it for repair under warranty for like two times and they had to change hardware like color cartridge head...

I feel sorry for buying this printer, I never use it properly... It's either broken and dumped on my desk or in my car because I want send it for repairing!!

Now the printer is out of warranty and it's the same problem for the 3rd time now... And parts need changing again and cost around $ 100 + maintenance fees!!

I do regret buying this machine, it's the most stupid thing I have ever bought, guys don't buy new models in launching shows, don't buy stupid printers from epson!

• Ji
    jimmyjell Sep 24, 2018

hi,
    I bought an Epson printer and I feel sorry for buying this printer. It didn't work properly. My printer didn't print. It was showing an error. I restart my printer and uninstalled driver then again installed. then restart. but it didn't work properly. But 15 days ago I bought a canon printer. It works properly. If any issue contact with Canon Printer Support. for more information: https://www.printererrorrepair.com/canon-printer-support/