Epson288 multipack

D Feb 09, 2018 Review updated:

Bought the epson xp-466 printer at wal-mart about a month ago. I do alot of work at home. I am a trainer for mcdonalds. I went and got a multi-pack ink. My black went out first. I changed it. Then the cyan went out went to change it and there was no cyan in the box. There was another black plus the yellow and magenta. This is frustrating because in order to finish my training book i have to print it out. Now i have to go back out at 9pm to get cyan. This is not acceptable. Should have stuck with my cannon printer. Never had issues with it. Totally disappointed.

• Da
    Danielle Mcenery Mar 15, 2018

I am having the same problem. I tried several troubleshooting options and none of them have worked. I am very angry because I spent a pretty penny on this ink and now have to go out and buy EPSON ink because of it. So there goes 60 dollars. Might as well have just flushed it down the toilet. I do not wanna buy from EPSON, because what they have done is shady beyond belief but, alas, I don't have the money to buy a new printer. I am absolutely furious. My next printer WILL NOT be EPSON!!!

• Da
    Danielle Mcenery Mar 15, 2018

@Danielle Mcenery Replied to wrong post

• Ro
    Roy Welton Aug 07, 2019

Am trying to get someone to get in touch with me about problems with my expression 960 printer.have tried phoning and texting but no joy.Could someone please phone me on 07969963769 in the UK
    .THANKS