Epicsports.combad business, stay away

L

I attempted to cancel my order BEFORE the items shipped and was told that it was not possible and that if I returned the items there would be a whopping 30% restocking fee. If this had been mentioned at all before my purchase, I never would have done so. My company operates a shipping department as well and it is absolutely possible to cancel an ordfer that is in the "processing" phase. Furthermore, charging a restocking fee is considered to be bad business these days and is usually only seen on sites like eBay from small scale merchants.