[Resolved] Enterprise Holdingsrecent experience with renting a vehicle.

B Nov 21, 2017

I'm writing in regards to the experience I had this past week and a half that I was in possession of a rental car from enterprise rent-a-car. I rented from the airport location in Madison, WI. I called first to make the reservation and receive a price quote for about a week to ten days. The woman I spoke with informed me there were only mid to large size sedans available which was fine so the price came to about $346 with taxes and fees. Upon arriving I was told there was only 2 mini-vans available for rental and they were going to cost over $100/day but that I could come back and trade it for something different in a day or two so that's what I had to do. When I went back to get a smaller car the woman told me that the smallest, cheapest option for a vehicle(Nissan versa) for a week was over $700! I had no choice because I needed a vehicle as mine was in the shop. I also used the insurance enterprise offered. Now I've rented vehicles before multiple times in the past and the insurance for the smaller size cars has always been about $12/day or something close. Upon returning the car I was told that the insurance for that car was $50/day! Which is absolutely absurd. The car was tiny and cheap and I ended up with a total bill of over $1000 for a little over a week... I'm absolutely apaulled that I was given a quote of under $400 and it was almost 3x that in the end. I wouldn't have even considered renting from this company if they had given me an accurate estimate and I will never use enterprises services in the future unless the situation is addressed and rectified.

• Resolution Statement

• Enterprise Holdings Customer Care's Response · Nov 28, 2017

Brittany Bell, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers. We would like to speak with you further. Please email [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this situation. Thank you. – Carol H.