[Resolved] Enterprise Holdings — recent experience with renting a vehicle.
I'm writing in regards to the experience I had this past week and a half that I was in possession of a rental car from enterprise rent-a-car. I rented from the airport location in Madison, WI. I called first to make the reservation and receive a price quote for about a week to ten days. The woman I spoke with informed me there were only mid to large size sedans available which was fine so the price came to about $346 with taxes and fees. Upon arriving I was told there was only 2 mini-vans available for rental and they were going to cost over $100/day but that I could come back and trade it for something different in a day or two so that's what I had to do. When I went back to get a smaller car the woman told me that the smallest, cheapest option for a vehicle(Nissan versa) for a week was over $700! I had no choice because I needed a vehicle as mine was in the shop. I also used the insurance enterprise offered. Now I've rented vehicles before multiple times in the past and the insurance for the smaller size cars has always been about $12/day or something close. Upon returning the car I was told that the insurance for that car was $50/day! Which is absolutely absurd. The car was tiny and cheap and I ended up with a total bill of over $1000 for a little over a week... I'm absolutely apaulled that I was given a quote of under $400 and it was almost 3x that in the end. I wouldn't have even considered renting from this company if they had given me an accurate estimate and I will never use enterprises services in the future unless the situation is addressed and rectified.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Enterprise Holdings Customer Care's Response · Nov 28, 2017
Brittany Bell, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers. We would like to speak with you further. Please email [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this situation. Thank you. – Carol H.
More Enterprise Holdings Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- [Resolved] Damage Recovery Unit For Enterprise Rental Car - Billing for damage that is not responsibility 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - rental/discrimination
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - outrageous billing, false damage claims