Endurance Warranty Services — scam warranty
Received a letter that they had talked to me on 4-23-2019 and detailed a conversation I had with them about my car and how I told them I could not afford it. Well, they had great news for me! They said they went to bat for me and obtained a lower rate!
Isn't that wonderful?
If that ever took place it might have been but that conversation never happened.
I called their office and they had a file with information that said I did have such a conversation. It's a lie!
I demanded they send me the file so I could send it to the arizona attorney general's office for a fraud complaint. I was told only a supervisor could authorize that and they all went home...
I told them i'll call back. And I will.
More Endurance Warranty Services Complaints & Reviews
- Endurance Warranty Services - scam endurance warranty services scam 
- Endurance Warranty Service - service was not completely honored 
- Endurance Warranty Service - don't ever buy from these guys
- Endurance Warranty Services - fraud, breach of contract and deceptive advertising
- Endurance Warranty/Extended warranties - elder abuse, misleading and fraudulant sales tactics 
- Endurance - extended warranty
- Endurance - will not pay claims
- Endurance Warranty Services - they never pay claims
- Endurance Warranty Services - alert notices 
- Endurance Warranty Service - did not refund payment after cancellation