Endurance DirectEndurance Direct Extended Auto Warranty

D

Traded in my 2009 Nissan Alitma, I thought the Extended warranty would make my trade in more desirable. But was told Endurance Direct was no good and had a history of not paying claims. I phoned and told Endurance Direct my car was sold and I needed to cancel my policy. They were very nasty to me on the phone and told me I could not cancel over the phone, they needed a cancelation in writing. So I mailed a cancelation letter. They still tried to charge a payment to my credit card. I had expected as much and had canceled my credit card. Now they are trying to trash my credit. Avoid these people like the plague !

• Ed
    Edmond H Lemmo Apr 03, 2018

To Whom It May Concern; I Edmond H Lemmo never had such a hard time just to try and talk to someone about my plan I wanted to cancel.I have a 2003 Altima engine started lil tapping, engine light came on, so my wife and I decided to go out and look at some new cars or certified preowned.I tried for hours upon hours to get though to someone to help me, they all kept transferring me to different departments that did not handle cancellations, so all i got was a run around worse of all waiting 15 to 20mins only to be hung up on 6 times.Bill, Robert miss directed me only to be hung up on byAlberto, Kika, &Mariah, Marcus miss directed me to be hung up on, now all these transfers ended with a hang up after waiting 15 to 20 mins each, Finally I got a man name Eric he got the job done excellent worker.