Having problems with Enagic?

Enagic reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 26, 2009. The latest review Billing was posted on Jan 6, 2021. The latest complaint Scam was resolved on Mar 25, 2011. Enagic has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 7 reviews. Enagic has resolved 3 complaints.

Enagic Customer Service Contacts

+1 310 542 7700 (Head Office)
+1 905 507 1200 (Canada, Toronto)
+1 604 214 0065 (Canada, Vancouver)
+61 298 781 100 (Australia)
+49 211 936 570 (Germany)
+351 228 305 464 (Portugal)
+40 374 028 779 (Romania)
+852 21 540 077 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 992 3111 (Indonesia)
+60 322 822 332 (Malaysia)
+63 28 382 457 (Philippines)
+65 67 207 501 (Singapore)
+82 25 468 120 (South Korea)
+66 21 632 869 (Thailand)
4115 Spencer St.
Torrance, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Enagic Customer Service. Initial Enagic complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Enagic above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Enagic. Discuss the issues you have had with Enagic and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Enagic Complaints & Reviews

EnagicBilling

I got an email about my bills it's $213 monthly and I tried to make a payment but the lady that spoken is telling me that I need to $ 270 and she's saying that I missed 6 payment but I'm paying my bills every month so please assist with my payment please and thank you.

Billing

Enagickangen water

If we getting kangen install at our place it should be from kangen personnel...that is directly from the company...people in Delhi are selling kangen machines and peoe who installing r not guiding proplperly and not doing thorough checked as well...middle man is getting about 50 pcnt of machine cost ...middleman money should be limited and benefits must be passed onto customer as well... currently...for one kangen mc middleman is getting any rs 1 lack and customer has to pay we ok une 2 lakhs for the machine...moreover company people with proper training should only install the machines ...

Enagic — Scam that must be stopped

Consumers are getting phenominally increasing solicitation about buying Kangen Water Systems, and big claim...

Kangen Water — Liars

I'm amazed that people still fall for the Kangen water scam, or just all the myths surrounding alkaline...

Enagic/Kangen — Scam

Kangen Water Biz.. a Sham.. and a Scam What a mistake to go in the Kangen Water biz. Those 5 Kangen...

Enagic / Kangan — Gas Scam

I too purchased a new water machine from Enagic early fall 2009. One reason we made this purchase was for the...

Enagic — Never received gas cards

Hi. We purchased a new water machine from Enagic early fall 2009. One reason we made this purchase was for...

Larkspur