Menu

RenovationFind.com
reviews and complaints

www.renovationfind.com
www.renovationfind.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.6 10 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for RenovationFind.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

RenovationFind.com homeowners reviews and complaints 10

Filter reviews by rating
9 reviews
1 review
Sort by:

Newest RenovationFind.com reviews and complaints

I
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

RenovationFind.com Ive used their Post a project every time I needed new renovations done

Ive used their Post a project every time I needed new renovations done. Used Renovationfind quite a bit actually. Great customer service from the company itself. And had absolutely no issues with all of the trades that I had to deal with. Thank you! ?

Read full review of RenovationFind.com and 3 comments
3 comments
N
N
N. Boyer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I used RenovationFind's “Post Your Project" option to get some estimates from the reputable roofing companies that have been vetted on the website. I personally ended up feeling most comfortable hiring *** and I couldn't have been happier about their professionalism, value and most importantly a job very well done!

S
S
S. Beer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I used Renovationfind to find a trusted contractor to redo my roof. My roof was damaged in the big wind storm, the insurance company's quote more and didn't list the same work, they were only going to do half the job. Their price was fair, they did an awesome, quick job and cleaned up everything. I didn't have to worry about anything as Renovationfind had researched the company and showed what documents they had. Gave me piece of mind. Would for sure use Renovationfind again. Chris

L
L
L. Ondricka
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I used Renovationfind to find someone to replace my windows. Their website is so easy to use and I was able to find a great company that had quality workmanship and amazing customer service.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

RenovationFind.com I have been in touch with RenovationFind.com many times seeking assistance to find decent reputable reasonably priced

I have been in touch with RenovationFind.com many times seeking assistance to find decent reputable reasonably priced and reliable plumbers, carpenters, shingling, and electrical services. The works! Being new to a city made it difficult to weed out the bad ones and trial and error cost me. I had my share of bad outcomes, i.e., fencing, sheds. It is a blessing to be able to get help selecting the right people.

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

RenovationFind.com Renovationfind is a great service

Renovationfind is a great service. I have been renovating a 100 year old house . And have been using the service in multiple ways . Renovationfind has provided me with a great list of professional contractors to use for help . With my bigger projects . And lots of great ways to save for the projects I've been taking on myself . The system can be a bit confusing. But they have been really friendly to help out .

Is RenovationFind.com legit?

Our verdict: RenovationFind.com has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores RenovationFind.com's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of RenovationFind.com can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

RenovationFind.com earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: RenovationFind.com achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for RenovationFind.com. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

RenovationFind.com has received 9 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

RenovationFind.com has claimed the domain name for renovationfind.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Renovationfind.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Renovationfind.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

RenovationFind.com We used RenovationFind where we found, exceptional stone masons who did our stone work in our house on our main floor

We used RenovationFind where we found, exceptional stone masons who did our stone work in our house on our main floor and we have nothing but good things to say about the workmanship their company provided us. Their team was friendly, professional and cleaned the area before leaving which we were super impressed with. We will be referring them to all of our friends and family. Thank you to RenovationFind for allowing us to find exceptional stone masons and receiving the workmanship that we did.

Y
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

RenovationFind.com As the owner of a renovation company, Renovation Find has been an amazing asset for us

As the owner of a renovation company, Renovation Find has been an amazing asset for us. They are always there to pull knowledge and information from to help us better serve our community. They have helped us with client communication and finding better ways to run our company. They are always there when I have a question or need help with something, they are one email away and answer quite quickly. There has been a lot of trust lost with trades, and Renovation Find has helped us show clients that there are still good, trustworthy, amazing companies out there that would love to help make your house a home! We would recommend Renovation Find to anyone who needs help finding the right trade or a trade company that just needs that support system to help run things. Renovation Find is building up the renovation industry.

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

RenovationFind.com I have used the renovationfind website numerous times

I have used the renovationfind website numerous times. This is my go-to site now when I am looking into anything related to my home. I don't use google anymore! I like to take my time and investigate who I am hiring to make sure that they are qualified, do good work and will actually complete the project that I am paying for. I know people who have lost so much money because they chose the wrong contractor or company. I like that RenovationFind does that work for me. I don't have to dig around on the internet trying to find out what is real or fake. I like that they monitor companies and make sure that they highlight the good ones! Takes the stress out of it for sure. I really like how they connect me with companies to get quotes for my projects. I no longer have to manually do it all my self which is a huge win. When my friends and family ask if I know someone good for projects, I always send them the RenovationFind link so they know who are the most trusted companies to use.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

RenovationFind.com As a previous paid Contractor on their site, it is very clear now they are careful on how they conduct online presence

As a previous paid Contractor on their site, it is very clear now they are careful on how they conduct online presence as there is absolutely no place to leave a proper review on their platform. No customer reviews, no review-enabled feature. So, this shows me they are not fully transparent with their contractors. If they were, maybe companies would be calling them to sign up... but this is clear it is not the case. I fell for the greasy car salesman tactic, wasting $3200 of my hard-earned money that is pretty scarce these days. They kept telling you about all these features they help push you, but I got zero, I mean zero jobs from their platform. About 80% of all "potential jobs" were just bottom of the barrel clients with zero concept of job costs or anything, and no thoughts of budgets. While from the beginning, RenovationFind kept pushing top clients and good jobs, moving my business forward. This was far from the truth. I voiced my opinions very strongly, but they failed to see it or work on changing it. I guess bouncing from contractor to contractor, giving the same empty promises, is very lucrative for them, so why would they change it? They do not help you get jobs; they merely just bounce any of the social media content you provide off their own platform. I never once saw real true data. They say they do all this stuff behind the scenes, but all I saw was my bank account being depleted with nothing in return. As a contractor, unless you have surplus funds kicking around for a tax break and time to waste looking at jobs, go for it. If you are trying to expand yourself and wasting a bunch of time, steer clear of this platform. It is too expensive, with zero guarantees and a ton of hot air and empty info.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

RenovationFind.com I used Renovationfind to find someone to replace my windows

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

RenovationFind.com I used RenovationFind's “Post Your Project" option to get some estimates from the reputable roofing companies that have

I used RenovationFind's “Post Your Project" option to get some estimates from the reputable roofing companies that have been vetted on the website. I personally ended up feeling most comfortable hiring ABC Roofing Experts and I couldn't have been happier about their professionalism, value and most importantly a job very well done!

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

RenovationFind.com I used Renovationfind to find a trusted contractor to redo my roof

About RenovationFind.com

RenovationFind.com is a trusted online platform that connects homeowners with reliable and professional renovation contractors. With a wide range of services offered, including kitchen and bathroom renovations, flooring installation, and landscaping, RenovationFind.com ensures that customers find the right contractor for their specific needs. The website's user-friendly interface and comprehensive directory make it easy for homeowners to browse through verified contractors, read reviews, and request quotes. RenovationFind.com is the go-to resource for homeowners looking to enhance their living spaces with quality renovations.